Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
wutang
Known User

Re: Coronavirus

Post by wutang »

I just hope everyone comes together and fuck complying to their bullshit. Once you begin questioning things, your purpose, your existence...you just can't accept that this is the bullshit we've come here to experience.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:13 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:14 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

wutang wrote:I just hope everyone comes together and fuck complying to their bullshit. Once you begin questioning things, your purpose, your existence...you just can't accept that this is the bullshit we've come here to experience.
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 4):
Captain Beefheart (Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:26 pm) • wutang (Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:54 pm) • IMO (Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:42 pm) • ShapingFireuk (Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:34 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
ShapingFireuk (Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:34 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
wutang (Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:52 am) • IMO (Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:43 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

:dj: :dj:

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

@2-Scoops you're wasting your energy typing that out mate. The fools of the world don't know they're playing a game. It's called an ARG where the creator makes a load of websites full of "information" and leads "believers" to different websites using tidbits of dropped hints and clues leading further and further down a rabbit hole of bullshit. They make a shit ton of money on the ads on these pages even though they're in the arse end of a google search listing but so long as people have the information to find to justify their own bullshit beliefs, they keep getting made leading further and further into nonsense. Of course you found 7 pages justifying the nonsense you believe. The game wouldn't work if you didn't. Nevermind the scientific research actually proving your theory is a crock of shit. You keep playing your game.
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 3):
Elijah Growz (Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:04 pm) • ShapingFireuk (Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:08 am) • flip (Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:32 am)

Elijah Growz
Known User

Post by Elijah Growz »

It's so much more fun sitting back and watching Y'all go at each other it's brilliant. I see it simply and have said it before, the world is split between sheep by this i mean people that follow whatever they're told, and then the woke people that see all the lies and BS being fed its fun and yet at the same time amazingly shocking the amount of people that believe what they're told, I'm in a household of I'm woke and the Mrs is a sheep she says just get the vaccine and all can go back to normal I'm a hell no I ain't putting that shit into me having a passport to go to certain venues and events its all BS I've never needed one for the flu? And it's now splitting the world Into 2 types of people, those that will those that won't, and I've told the Mrs if she wants to go out in future to big events or venues she'll be going alone because I ain't having a vaccine for "virus" that has a survival rate of 99%😂but yet alarmingly there's many people that would and have
These users thanked the author Elijah Growz for the post (total 2):
wutang (Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:11 pm) • Inactive account (Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:18 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

@Elijah Growz I agree, it is amusing. Especially when those that say their "woke" and can see the "bullshit" say things like that. I promise you, you're playing a game and you don't even know it. The vaccine is nothing more than a vaccine. If you're so woke, why can't you see that everything at the moment is designed to divide us? It's basic divide and conquer tactics. All the while you're obsessing on resisting the vaccine and masks n such, you're not asking "They printed the money, why do WE have to pay it back" "This was released in China, why is no one being held responsible"

The virus being released in an area of the world where a level 4 biolab is, isn't a coincidence in my opinion. Wether it was intentional or accident I don't know but then no one's asking that. Wether the measures taken were the right ones, no one will ever know because we can't go back in time to see. It's no coincidence that the infection rate drops when lockdowns are imposed and then rises after people are let out again though. It's also no coincidence that the infection rate is rising slower after the vaccine was released. I fully believe it's not about control but about money. Greed is a powerful motivator, especially when the government's of the world can print as much money as they want, give it to the big businesses that help fund their election campaigns and get people like me and you to lay it back. You not noticed prices have gone up since the last budget release? Because I have.

You're not woke, you're following the "anti government" herd. Let me ask you something... Can you give me scientifically backed evidence that the vaccine is bad? Yes I know there are side effects but every medicine on earth has the risk of side effects, even cannabis. I mean can you explain to me how the vaccine works and what is wrong with it based on science, not broscience.

And before you throw the "you just believe the MSM little sheep" at me, I don't watch any TV, I don't use Facebook and I don't read newspapers or news sites. I used to believe the game too until things I found out we're going to happen, didn't happen. Or things that I'd "learned" I found proof were false. I asked myself why... Went looking and found out it's a game. Who made it? Probably a government agency in America. Why? To divide us.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
flip (Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:37 am)

ShapingFireuk

Post by ShapingFireuk »

KD wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:48 pm
@2-Scoops you're wasting your energy typing that out mate. The fools of the world don't know they're playing a game. It's called an ARG where the creator makes a load of websites full of "information" and leads "believers" to different websites using tidbits of dropped hints and clues leading further and further down a rabbit hole of bullshit. They make a shit ton of money on the ads on these pages even though they're in the arse end of a google search listing but so long as people have the information to find to justify their own bullshit beliefs, they keep getting made leading further and further into nonsense. Of course you found 7 pages justifying the nonsense you believe. The game wouldn't work if you didn't. Nevermind the scientific research actually proving your theory is a crock of shit. You keep playing your game.
Thanks KD we are only trying to help but i think maybe some people are just simply scared or in some sort of denial this shit is here to stay if we dont act now and the first move is to take that fucking mask off and lets all rip a faaaat bong of mother earths finest invisible mixture of life and love its called AIR its good for you 2-scoops bro:)
These users thanked the author ShapingFireuk for the post (total 2):
IMO (Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:38 am) • wutang (Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:29 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”