Best medical strains you've grown

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Best medical strains you've grown

Post by MommaB »

Hey gals and pals :wave:
I'm looking for the best medical strains you've ran across and grown. If you've smoked a strain and thought well fuck me my headache is gone :Shock:
A strain that you smoked and fell asleep side ways in the bathroom floor cause it was that heavy of a strain :Stoned: if you have swelling and you've tried a thc or cbd strain that kicked swellings ass....yepppp that's the one I want to know about 😏 strain and what it did for ya πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

P.s. @The Aspie Toker I expect one he'll of a comment on this one 🀣🀣🀣
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 4):
The Aspie Toker (Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:13 pm) • Ash (Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:36 pm) • sybarite (Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:11 pm) • Herbalist (Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:04 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by MrNice »

Got some Glueberry OG for a friend Mb whos going to use it for medical use ill let you know how it goes
think there going to make oil out of it to use for medical
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 3):
MommaB (Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:00 pm) • Ash (Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:37 pm) • biosynthetic (Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:30 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Momma bear wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:44 pm
I'm looking for the best medical strains you've ran across and grown. If you've smoked a strain and thought well fuck me my headache is gone :Shock:
A strain that you smoked and fell asleep side ways in the bathroom floor cause it was that heavy of a strain :Stoned: if you have swelling and you've tried a thc or cbd strain that kicked swellings ass....yepppp that's the one I want to know about 😏 strain and what it did for ya πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Sorry, Momma. I'm going to have to let you down. I've not grown any medical strains (that I am aware of) and even with the non-medical ones, I've never found myself in that position mentioned above.

As for "fuck me my headache is gone". Let me know when you have one and I'll arrange something. You'll never go back to having an American again. Not after you've had an English :)
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
biosynthetic (Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:30 am) • sybarite (Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:11 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Finchmad_79
Known User

Post by Finchmad_79 »

The Aspie Toker wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:16 pm
Momma bear wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:44 pm

Sorry, Momma. I'm going to have to let you down. I've not grown any medical strains (that I am aware of) and even with the non-medical ones, I've never found myself in that position mentioned above.

As for "fuck me my headache is gone". Let me know when you have one and I'll arrange something. You'll never go back to having an American again. Not after you've had an English :)
:distraught: :distraught: :distraught: :distraught:
These users thanked the author Finchmad_79 for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:25 pm)

biosynthetic
Known User

Post by biosynthetic »

Kandy Kush from reserva privada:
Kandy Kush has OG flavour and Train Wreck nugs. This is a combination of high medicinal varieties, commercial yields, frostiness and lemony aroma. This mostly Indica hybrid is comparable to candy due to its sweetness. After 5th week heavy production will start and will be on till the end. Kandy Kush is well known for its resinous nature.
The first time I tried this it was a free seed that I chucked in, at some point I was ill and had a selection of weed to choose from but this was the only one that helped with the nausea, and just made me feel a lot better. Grew it again recently and saved it for medical purposes, its so nice tho I've been smoking it for fun as well :naughty:
This latest pheno is really resinous also, I think the return would be good if I made concentrates and it smells really hashy and dank although I never got any candy flavour tbh, but overall best medical weed I've had and definately gonna keep this strain around for a while!
Also worth mentioning is Pink Kush from barneys, best weed I've had for sleep. It was a very fast pheno (6-7 weeks) with really dense buds and loads of amber trichomes, gonna have to revisit this strain also and hunt down a similar pheno. Hope this helps in some way 8-)
These users thanked the author biosynthetic for the post (total 3):
MrNice (Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:40 am) • Tictok (Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:58 pm) • sybarite (Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:10 pm)

biosynthetic
Known User

Post by biosynthetic »

ImageOnly few gram of kandy left :sad:
These users thanked the author biosynthetic for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:40 am) • Tictok (Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:59 pm)

MommaB

Post by MommaB »

MrNice wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:50 pm
Got some Glueberry OG for a friend Mb whos going to use it for medical use ill let you know how it goes
think there going to make oil out of it to use for medical
Thank you so much 😊
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
MrNice (Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:40 am)

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

I grew Orinoco by Medical Marijuana Genetics and it was one of the best, tastiest strains I've ever grown. Friends all loved it too, despite the low THC content, as it still got us pretty baked. Yields were pretty good too, with dense, purple/green buds. I suffer with chronic back pain, which it didn't get rid of, but may have helped to take my mind off it, as most weed does, so for me I wouldn't say it was more effective than any other weed, but others may find it helps. Highly recommended if you can still get it. I have a few seeds left, but not sure if they're still viable, as I've had them a few years. Shame I can't find any photos.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Or ... _Genetics/
These users thanked the author sybarite for the post (total 2):
MommaB (Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:47 pm) • weedabix (Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:01 pm)

MommaB

Post by MommaB »

sybarite wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:09 pm
I grew Orinoco by Medical Marijuana Genetics and it was one of the best, tastiest strains I've ever grown. Friends all loved it too, despite the low THC content, as it still got us pretty baked. Yields were pretty good too, with dense, purple/green buds. I suffer with chronic back pain, which it didn't get rid of, but may have helped to take my mind off it, as most weed does, so for me I wouldn't say it was more effective than any other weed, but others may find it helps. Highly recommended if you can still get it. I have a few seeds left, but not sure if they're still viable, as I've had them a few years. Shame I can't find any photos.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Or ... _Genetics/
Awesome I will Def have to check them out and see if I can find them. Thabk you
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
sybarite (Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:01 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

I had some MK Ultra one time. I smoked a bowl of it and was so lifted I felt unsafe to drive ir go to work.

Worth looking into

https://www.thseeds.com/en/mk-ultra-kush-feminized.html
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 2):
sybarite (Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:04 pm) • Cave Hill Cole (Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:50 am)

Return to β€œMedical Cannabis”