Police find huge cannabis farm inside Sir Benjamin Slade's 17th Century castle which took two days to remove

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Police find huge cannabis farm inside Sir Benjamin Slade's 17th Century castle which took two days to remove

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Police find huge cannabis farm inside Sir Benjamin Slade's 17th Century castle which took two days to remove after he rented it out

Police have discovered a huge cannabis farm in an aristocrat’s castle, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Officers spent two days removing plants and equipment from Woodlands Castle, which is owned by eccentric peer Sir Benjamin Slade. It is understood Sir Benjamin rented out the 17th Century property in Somerset earlier this year and there is no suggestion he was aware of any illegal activity.

Police vans were seen at the castle last Tuesday and officers were still searching it on Thursday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... astle.html
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Nom
Known User

Re: Police find huge cannabis farm inside Sir Benjamin Slade's 17th Century castle which took two days to remove

Post by Nom »

I dont believe he didnt know for one second. He's taken little or no income from the estate since the start of the pandemic, and also tried to sell the property on facebook for 30 million. Lower on cash than he'd like to be he's accepted an offer that sounds to good to be true, the film 'the gentleman' springs to mind. I'm a little irritated that he's gotten away with it to be honest, i think every landlord has a duty to know what's going on in their properties
These users thanked the author Nom for the post:
Guest (Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:22 am)

Re: Police find huge cannabis farm inside Sir Benjamin Slade's 17th Century castle which took two days to remove

Post by Guest »

Nom wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:01 am
I dont believe he didnt know for one second. He's taken little or no income from the estate since the start of the pandemic, and also tried to sell the property on facebook for 30 million. Lower on cash than he'd like to be he's accepted an offer that sounds to good to be true, the film 'the gentleman' springs to mind. I'm a little irritated that he's gotten away with it to be honest, i think every landlord has a duty to know what's going on in their properties
You wouldn't want to hear that if you were renting :lol:

I think this steers more towards bullshit to me, the story that is. This is the Daily Mail :oik!:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

The name sounds dodgy. Sir Benjamin Slade 😁
Terry Thomas springs to mind

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Police got no business going in a mans castle shouldn’t be allowed private property should mean if no common law crime has been reported and no body injured they shouldn’t be allowed to enter.

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”