Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Captain Beefheart »

well put it this way i aint had that jab nor am i ever going to,if i cant go in a pub no more FUK them,if i cant come visit ewe dai so be it :lol: fuk them tbh im done with the lockdown shit they can now go fuk themselves im off camping soon and if i cough near some fuka so be it ennit,the way i see it is jest crack on and live life freely fuk them politics + rulers !!!!! :puff puff: im free !!! :clap:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
wutang (Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:34 pm) • Elijah Growz (Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:21 am) • IMO (Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:01 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
Wayne36 (Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:19 am) • IMO (Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:01 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:29 pm
Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird.
Dam that's deep makes you really think!
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Marcus (Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:51 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:02 am
Or maybe it's not the truth, and science has proved it's bollocks. The politics is a load of shit yeah, but science is science and scientists care about the truth, not politics
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Inactive account (Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:17 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

KD wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Or maybe it's not the truth, and science has proved it's bollocks. The politics is a load of shit yeah, but science is science and scientists care about the truth, not politics
Why forbid ppl to have opinions and freedom of speech if it’s all true ? As for scientists they no diff to anyone else , corruption is rife in all jobs and you be silly to think not , who said scientists care about the truth lol
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
wutang (Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

I find that the hardest advocates of 'Free Speech' have fuck all interesting to say.

They're constantly quoted in the press and regularly make appearances on the telly.

How are they being silenced? They have platforms and they abuse them.

What's been blocked anyway? The meaning of life?

Or just a crackpot theory about how eating dog food makes you ruff in the morning?

These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:23 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

KD wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:48 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Not all scientists agree KD
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:06 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

IMO wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:03 pm
KD wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:48 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Not all scientists agree KD
And not all scientists are scientists. That's the problem with the game. Just because someone saying they're a scientist with an impressive resume of past achievements, says something that goes with the agenda of the masses, doesn't actually make it true and doesn't actually make them who they say they are, but people don't fact check.

If they did, there would be a lot of silly looking people out there right now claiming Covid is flu. It's a Coronavirus. So is flu. It doesn't make it flu though. It makes your body create a cytokene storm which weakens the lining of the blood vessels in your lungs, so much so, your bronchioles begin to fill with fluid. If you are healthy, you can survive this as your body is strong enough to suppress the inflammation while your immune system figures out what's going on. If not, you won't.

Flu is a different creature. It causes pnumonia by attacking the lungs itself, starting in the nose, it replicates itself, much like Covid, and spreads further into the lungs. Flu however kills people by causing a bacterial infection which leads to toxic shock syndrome. This can also lead to organ failure and ultimately, death.

Covid is not flu

This is all facts. Not opinion...

This is opinion:

You are following a herd like sheep if you believe otherwise. You're stuck in an ARG game and you don't even know that you're playing it. The worst thing is, democracy makes people believe their ignorant opinion is a valid argument against intellectual fact. It just depends on how many "followers" believe the same thing.

Ask yourself this... If you're so woke, why am I the only person you've heard of talking about an ARG?

I don't watch TV
I don't read newspapers
I don't use social media like Facebook or Twitter
I read a hell of a lot.

You're not woke. You've just been led to believe you are.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:04 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

I doubt it dai Image

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
wutang (Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:01 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:38 pm
KD wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Why forbid ppl to have opinions and freedom of speech if it’s all true ? As for scientists they no diff to anyone else , corruption is rife in all jobs and you be silly to think not , who said scientists care about the truth lol
Opinions aren't facts. Have an opinion by all means, but at least check if what you're spouting is infact true or not, otherwise you're just talking shit. Any fool can do that. Freedom of speech is essential too otherwise I wouldn't be able to come in here and have an intellectual discussion with you, with a difference of opinion. My opinions are based on scientific facts though. Not just other people's opinions.

Science is based in universal truth. It obeys laws of the universe. The problem is when the findings are kept from people by politicians or politicians make bad decisions against scientific findings because of fear of being attacked by the political opposition.

Fun thing about science though... You're free to find the papers printed by said scientists for yourself. You ever tried to find out if what you believe is factually true though?

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”