Purple Haze Cannabis Strain

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Smokey

Purple Haze Cannabis Strain

Post by Smokey »

Named after the legendary Jimi Hendrix song, this old school Sativa provides a nearly psychedelic experience. Easy to grow with a delicious earthy, berry aroma, you’re in for a treat with Purple Haze. Expert consumers will enjoy the cerebral elevation this high-THC strain provides.

Purple Haze Experience,

Hendrix fans are in for a treat. This trippy Sativa marijuana strain is known for providing a strong, cerebral high. Users often report a near-psychedelic experience from this strain. Famous for its tasty smoke and foggy yet blissful mental experience this strain offers energy and relaxation in equal doses. If you’ve been seeking a flower that will expand your consciousness, this marijuana strain is fit for the job.

High-energy and euphoric, this weed is safe for the daytime. However, consuming too much will likely make you foggy and unfocused. Get the most out of this herb by putting on some good music and sharing with friends.

Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways,

Traits of Purple Haze and Purple Haze Seeds,

Uplifting, euphoric, and energizing, this strain is thought to be a Sativa-dominant cross between Haze and Purple Thai. Though, the genetics of the original this plant are up for debate.

This marijuana strain was first crafted in Amsterdam during the 1960s. It’s remained popular ever since. This herb is decently potent, with THC content typically reaching 20%. New cannabis users may be surprised by the powerful head high this strain creates, so starting slow is recommended.

The aroma of this flower is a sweet and spicy treat. Exotic, this cannabis strain delights consumers with flavors of berry and forest earth.

These intoxicating fragrances adorn a crystal-coated flower with purple coloration. Expect Purple Haze flowers to have small and fluffy buds. Fan leaves feature a narrow structure.

Medical Benefits of Purple Haze,

Though this herb is an old school party strain, medical marijuana patients also have reason to love this Sativa. Those with chronic stress, depression, and lack of appetite tend to find relief with this blissful flower. This strain also provides quality daytime pain relief, especially for those with mild to moderate pain levels. This cannabis strain is also a beloved choice for headaches, migraine, and chronic fatigue.
These users thanked the author Smokey for the post:
Guest (Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:08 pm)
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Philzon   Vape4Ever
AveryMolly
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Purple Haze Cannabis Strain

Post by AveryMolly »

Great name

AveryMolly

Post by AveryMolly »

Where can i buy it?
These users thanked the author AveryMolly for the post:
Treetrunk (Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:05 pm)

Post by Guest »

Smokey wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:11 am

Named after the legendary Jimi Hendrix song, this old school Sativa provides a nearly psychedelic experience. Easy to grow with a delicious earthy, berry aroma, you’re in for a treat with Purple Haze. Expert consumers will enjoy the cerebral elevation this high-THC strain provides.

Purple Haze Experience,

Hendrix fans are in for a treat. This trippy Sativa marijuana strain is known for providing a strong, cerebral high. Users often report a near-psychedelic experience from this strain. Famous for its tasty smoke and foggy yet blissful mental experience this strain offers energy and relaxation in equal doses. If you’ve been seeking a flower that will expand your consciousness, this marijuana strain is fit for the job.

High-energy and euphoric, this weed is safe for the daytime. However, consuming too much will likely make you foggy and unfocused. Get the most out of this herb by putting on some good music and sharing with friends.

Uplifting, euphoric, and energizing, this strain is thought to be a Sativa-dominant cross between Haze and Purple Thai. Though, the genetics of the original this plant are up for debate.

This marijuana strain was first crafted in Amsterdam during the 1960s. It’s remained popular ever since. This herb is decently potent, with THC content typically reaching 20%. New cannabis users may be surprised by the powerful head high this strain creates, so starting slow is recommended.

The aroma of this flower is a sweet and spicy treat. Exotic, this cannabis strain delights consumers with flavors of berry and forest earth.

These intoxicating fragrances adorn a crystal-coated flower with purple coloration. Expect Purple Haze flowers to have small and fluffy buds. Fan leaves feature a narrow structure.

Though this herb is an old school party strain, medical marijuana patients also have reason to love this Sativa. Those with chronic stress, depression, and lack of appetite tend to find relief with this blissful flower. This strain also provides quality daytime pain relief, especially for those with mild to moderate pain levels. This cannabis strain is also a beloved choice for headaches, migraine, and chronic fatigue.
I used to hear about this all the time in my youth. Never got my hands on anytrhing remotely good enought to call it a haze.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Keeno (Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:58 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:09 pm
Smokey wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:11 am

Purple Haze Experience,

I used to hear about this all the time in my youth. Never got my hands on anytrhing remotely good enought to call it a haze.
I remember thrle stain well. Wish I could time travel back to them days. Strains seem to leave a lasting impression back then.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Guest (Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:50 pm)

Post by Guest »

Keeno wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:59 pm
Strains seem to leave a lasting impression back then.
Yes and there were enough to count on your hand. Now theres enough orange strains alone to count on hands and feet :lol:

AveryMolly

Post by AveryMolly »

I've tried many different ways to consume CBD-from weeds and oils to band-aids and food supplies.
Last edited by AveryMolly on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

I did a blue haze auto that was really good

Pork Chop Express

Post by Pork Chop Express »

My brother in law brought over a bag of weed before Xmas (he doesn't have a clue about strains etc - he just smokes weed lol)

And it was such a trippy strain, it was like it was taking me somewhere - like a new dimension. I was locked to the couch and could feel myself flying through space lol. Then the bellend came in and started talking to me and snapped me out of it. Still haven't forgiven him for doing that I wanted to see where it was taking me lol.

Would love to know what that weed was - but by the sounds of it it could have been something like this

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

Return to “Strain Reviews”