Green Hand Organic Grow Off!

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.

Re: Green Hand Organic Grow Off!

Post by Guest »

All my girls are very happy in the garden right now. Also it is walming up a little where I live so all good. Bring on Spring!

Some crazy stoner picture, thought I could sneak that in. Look's like my eyes after the Sweet Cheese Auto (that is some strong shizzle dizzle)

Now down and almost dry enough to finish trimming :-)

But finally my Rainbow Candy in the 55L pot. Loving this strain. Would you believe it, Easter Sunday this is due to come down. Must be a good sign?
:lol: which brings me up to 12 weeks flowering!!!! She is growing slowly but surely mind. 8-10 weeks Growers Choice states it can flower to but can be taken to 12. So that is what I will do, as long as I can make my Auto's last me that long :Stoned:

The 55L pot has a top up watering every few days, 2-5L of plain water, then gets topped up with my sprayer2-3 times per day.

The Blue Forest Berry has 1.5L watering can every other day and the sprayer in between.

Happy Days.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
GMO (Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:35 pm) • TheCloudyChef (Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:23 am) • Josh (Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:24 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm
FX wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:58 pm
I have decided to stick with biobizz this grow, still planning on living earth for next time though...
ALl in your own time. Stay with what you know and are comfortable with until you feel it necessary. I never look back now, very glad I did.
It's something I will do but i had to buy a new light so couldn't really afford the stuff I would need for living soil as well
These users thanked the author FX for the post:
GMO (Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:35 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

FX wrote:
DIY.Rik wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm
FX wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:58 pm
I have decided to stick with biobizz this grow, still planning on living earth for next time though...
ALl in your own time. Stay with what you know and are comfortable with until you feel it necessary. I never look back now, very glad I did.
It's something I will do but i had to buy a new light so couldn't really afford the stuff I would need for living soil as well
We've all been there mate. Nothing wrong with governing your spending based on your free funds. Besides, it's good to use up what you have in stock. Seems a shame to waste it
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
FX (Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:22 pm) • Guest (Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:51 pm)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

Yeah, it's all organic anyhow, I'll do living soil when I can afford to do it properly

If I keep the old soil to use, what is the best way to store it? or is it not worth it?

GHO

Post by GHO »

FX wrote:Yeah, it's all organic anyhow, I'll do living soil when I can afford to do it properly

If I keep the old soil to use, what is the best way to store it? or is it not worth it?
Tbh mate I'd start over, simply because you know exactly what's in it then. No residues and you know it's been done properly. Everything in a living soil mix is measured and there for a reason. I doubt it would be too much hassle but if you're going to do it buddy, might as well do it properly.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 3):
Guest (Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:51 pm) • FX (Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:21 pm) • TheCloudyChef (Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:23 am)

The Irishman
Known User

Post by The Irishman »

Morning troops got in and took a few more pics for you all there. The girls look like they are loving life 10 days into flower and starting to stretch it out a little. Another few weeks and they should start focusing on flowering. Adding the seabird guano into the feed this week

Loving the VIP and being able to upload all my photos in one go lol ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author The Irishman for the post (total 4):
Guest (Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:33 am) • flip (Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:44 am) • Josh (Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:25 pm) • ohlordyeah_420 (Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:14 pm)

Post by Guest »

They're coming along nicely @The Irishman

Interested to see how these turn out :oik!:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
The Irishman (Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:49 am)

The Irishman
Known User

Post by The Irishman »

DIY.Rik wrote:They're coming along nicely [mention]The Irishman[/mention]

Interested to see how these turn out :oik!:
Cheers buddy yeah me too, can't wait to taste some organic produce more than anything lol they don't seem to be as bushy a strain, hopefully be good for when trimming

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author The Irishman for the post (total 2):
Josh (Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:25 pm) • Guest (Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:57 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

I failed to germinate the planned seeds for this so will re formulate a plan but I'm still in it. May end up being more mature plants then planned

TBC

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
Josh (Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:34 am) • Guest (Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:04 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Post by Guest »

GMO wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:49 pm
I failed to germinate the planned seeds for this so will re formulate a plan but I'm still in it. May end up being more mature plants then planned

TBC

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle
Get repotting @GMO :lol:

Everything living soil now man 😁👍
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
GMO (Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:10 pm)

Return to “GHO's Organic Corner”