Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
wutang
Known User

Re: Coronavirus

Post by wutang »

3rd eye open :Stoned:

Just question everything, your existence, your purpose. Surely this can't be it, right? The man dem in power try to play god. "Who gave these clowns the authority to teach and knowledge me" - man the quotes from my tunes just keep coming at me :lol:

guess the best thing about life that brings us altogether is the sweet mary j.

Truth will conquer...hopefully :)

Memes are good if they get people thinking for themselves. Sometimes people forgot the most basic shit and to just trust their gut. That's how fearful we've become. I've turn the tel-lie-vision off for months now...I forgot about the fakedemic.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Elijah Growz (Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:09 am)

Philzon   Vape4Ever
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
You should IMO say that you think this is funny when posting them. Without any extra text (i.e. just posting it) comes across as you endorsing it. That's how I see it.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 3):
GMO (Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:09 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:25 pm) • KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:27 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:04 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Ok so my memes are not liked , sorry , it just saves me time from typing but u can scroll past and I personally find them funny and im sure others do and if they don’t then luvs u all
You should IMO say that you think this is funny when posting them. Without any extra text (i.e. just posting it) comes across as you endorsing it. That's how I see it.
Ahhh aspie.... That avatar man.... Good times 😃😁😂
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:14 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
lol Aspie I’ve not got to explain anything to anyone it’s called freedom of speech
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 3):
wutang (Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 pm) • Josh (Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:12 pm) • Elijah Growz (Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:10 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Locked for a min. Will update shortly.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 5):
KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:29 pm) • GMO (Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:39 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 pm) • Josh (Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm) • Bulls (Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:01 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Locking topics is not something we do here normally. The idea of a forum is everyone is able to give opinions on subjects that come up. This topic has caused a few heated discussions already but I dont think its right to keep it locked up.

Whatever your beliefs about the current situation, all i ask is everyone please think about the fact everyone has a opinion and is entitled to that opinion. Whichever side of the fence you sit on with coronavirus its stressful, we've all had to go through lockdown and the stresses it brings. The last thing we want is people falling out on the forum over daily stresses we all come here to get away from.

Topic open.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 6):
Mrs Beefheart (Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:08 pm) • wutang (Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:55 pm) • KD (Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:05 pm) • Josh (Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:24 am) • 2-Scoops (Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:19 am) • Elijah Growz (Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:10 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Bulls wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:10 am
KD wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:36 am
I'll believe the science and the numbers clearly show that shits not good
NO I haven't twisted anything mate, I can say the same to you for refering to information taken from NHS website , put on a picture as a meme. The symptoms are clearly the same in most cases and in many cases if you don't take care of flu if you're vulnurable it might get way worse than it should have been if you received the right medical help. Many people with seasonal flu can develop pneumonia. Same as what is happenign with people who have the SARS-CoV-2 . But that hardly been mentioned and made a fuss about it. Why they haven't tested people for seasonal flu every year to see what the numbers would be. Is that a pandemic every year? I am not sure to what "numbers clearly show that shits not good" are you refereing but if you're refering to the statistics of positive, dead, recovered...please prove to me them numbers are correct and the "science" behind it. How can someone that tested positive, had no simptoms, received no medical treatment be cured when he wasn't ill at the fisrt place? And the death numbers. Don't get me started on that because for the last year I have 2 family members which passed away from things nowhere near Covid and their death certificates state that they died from it. The other day on national TV the head person in charge of the pandemic said that another person with underlying health condition - skull fracture died from covid19...
I am twisting no words and have and maybe I have my own agende, same way as you have your agenda to scaring people off.

p.s I am out of here and won't be commenting much. There always be people on both sides of the fence.
What i can make out about UK covid 19 death figures, theirs actually 2 numbers and its either confirmed covid19 death numbers and suspected covid19 cause of death numbers too, theirs alot more taking both if they are real, were talking 10`s of 1000`s more if my memory is cooking and i remember it rightly, but i suspect that`s got possibly or maybe why some peeps are suss on all numbers thing. It tis summink ive seen said on telly like, but yes i saw someone going on about numbers and how those are registered not too long ago explaining just that more or less, which i didnt know myself tbh till i saw it.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:40 am
"I believe we use the word conspiracy theory, to discredit inconvenient ideas without the slightest query"

Unfortunately I brushed past bbc news yesterday, I have good information from an 80 year woman that the vaccine is safe and everyone should take it. Oh wait, my favourite celebrity told me the same thing - Bloody sell outs - it's the ones that you wouldn't expect as well..wonder how much much they've been paid or threatended
Do you not think vaccine's are made for the greater good of humanity in general whether to save life or for summink else maybe possibly profits Wutang ?

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:01 pm
3rd eye open :Stoned:

Just question everything, your existence, your purpose. Surely this can't be it, right? The man dem in power try to play god. "Who gave these clowns the authority to teach and knowledge me" - man the quotes from my tunes just keep coming at me :lol:

guess the best thing about life that brings us altogether is the sweet mary j.

Truth will conquer...hopefully :)

Memes are good if they get people thinking for themselves. Sometimes people forgot the most basic shit and to just trust their gut. That's how fearful we've become. I've turn the tel-lie-vision off for months now...I forgot about the fakedemic.
But its Doctors n Scientist trying to saves lifes and if vaccine works. it will... no is saving lives now, if figures we see landing from early data are right but i can`t see why they would be wrong, i think i saw mentioned old biddy deaths were down by as much as 70- 80 % in parts of UK well in Scotland compared to recent figures taken pre-vaccine or maybe that was hospitalizations of old biddies thinking on, but yes its just modern medicine nothing else. Theirs millions died of this on a Worldwide scale. It's just not one great big a Worldwide conspiracy it can`t be then again lol. Every country in World are clambering to buy vaccines for their people and if its to be believed a few of these vaccines makers aren't selling it on at profit but at cost only. That`s how i see it myself, fair do`s if peeps don`t want jab each to their own and all that, but for sure it`s saving lives, same spiel and data is coming from Israel who have vaccinated most their population fast as well. :)
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Here`s a thought, so more peeps their is around with covid 19 bigger chance of different variant's sprouting up and being around quicker, science could possibly struggle keeping up tweaking vaccines to cope with them as they do now like. But I'm not sure or not, but i wonder if possibly 1 of these new variants could eventually become lets say, humanity a full weight end of days type knight mare, lets say a new variant appears that has a 70 or 80% mortality rate and kills most who caught it. Anyhow could that happen or am i overthinking it all, feck knows tbh, my head lol says it could possibly be a ticking time bomb cus of that scenario, but im not a scientist, bad shit if that went down though for sure. I seem to remember a few years back in far east sars 1 was very lethal and a had a much higher mortality rate than this covid 19 has but it wasn`t as contagious as this sars 2.
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”