Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
IMO
Known User

Re: Coronavirus

Post by IMO »

I’m seeing more and more people driving cars and walking alone the road with muzzles on 🙄, people really are easily brainwashed. At least we can see who they are now 😂
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 3):
Inactive account (Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 am) • wutang (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am) • Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:28 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

IMO wrote:I’m seeing more and more people driving cars and walking alone the road with muzzles on , people really are easily brainwashed. At least we can see who they are now
I bet they shower with a mask on to sheep status ... follow the masses that are usually asses
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
wutang (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am) • Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:28 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Bulls wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:16 am
I am truly dissapointed by the bloody fucked up world we live in.
Just shows how insignificant we are.
Do you realise how your freedom is being taken away or no? Or that's just how most of the people live and it doesn't make a difference to them? I find out that's the people which are most supportive of the situation.
Do you think it's right to take a way over a year of your life and sending the police and SWAT teams to break up parties of 10 people like they are biggest criminals, whilst there are hundreds of people quqing up at the tills of every single big chain supermarket? And what about the real crimes happening?
Do you think it's right NOT to be allowed to travel, work, study, receive adequate medical and dental help? - Some will say "hospitals" are overwhelmed - Well they aren't everywhere I been!
Do you think it's right to be ABLE to travel if you get a vaccine and not get tested no more (as some countries now accept tourists which have valid covid vaccine cetificate) whilst the vaccine clearly states that YOU can still Get ill, You can still transmit the disease, YOu can still DIE. But yet nobody will know that you're transmiting that dangerous virus only because you have a CERTIFICATE?
The way it's going the Europen commision will be voting this week of a international system which will allow vaccinated people to travel ,but not the others. And that will be just the tip of it. What if I don't feel to be vaccinated? You will be all screaming - Yes yes, you are anti-vaccines. No I am not. My kid has all the vaccines and I am thankful to them to keep him safe from some of the bad diseases out there. But Why would I feel obligated to inject myself with something that's clearly still not doing the best job when I am fully healthy? Why would I do that? I've been healthier than most people I know and don't feel like injecting a virus into my body for no reason. That's your freedom gone.
And most of you that say about people believing things they read on twitter, facebook and any other social media platform - sorry but you're the same bunch of people that hardly have no real life and spend your days locked in your homes without having an idea of the real world out side. Your only source of information is the internet and the television and then you blame the other for believing stuff..
Sometimes is best to just go out there and see it with your eyes. That's when your common sense (if you have any) will tell you that something is not right and things don't add up.
Take care
Nothing but love brother. Trust your gut and instincts. Oh how we have become so distanced from our true selves and nature. Sickening. Nicely put @Bulls
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:38 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

IMO wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 am
I’m seeing more and more people driving cars and walking alone the road with muzzles on 🙄, people really are easily brainwashed. At least we can see who they are now 😂
Madness brother. Went to one of the big city parks where I live, 2 kids and 2 adults both wearing masks. The dad wearing plastic gloves yet holding his daughters hands. That's genius right there.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 3):
IMO (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:54 am) • Inactive account (Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:38 pm) • Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:26 am

Here here
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 3):
Wayne36 (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 am) • Inactive account (Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:38 pm) • Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Bulls (Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:37 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Wayne36 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:39 am
Sounds well dodgy to me
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Wayne36 (Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:24 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
IMO (Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:17 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:33 am
Flu doesn't cause a cytokene storm though. That's the difference. Symptoms of a sinus infection is swollen sinuses, blocked nose, sneezing... Oh wait... That means flu must be fake too! It just doesn't work like that. You're all brainwashing yourselves believing these bullshit memes shoved in front of you constantly on fuckerbook by the uneducated and the dicks making a profit from your false beliefs because you're blindly following an agenda like sheep. You do realise there's a whole industry of conspiracy theorists making wedge off this? The more they post and the more you share, the more traffic they get, the more money they make. They aren't spouting the truth, they're profiting from dangerous misinformation and it makes me sick!

In the words of Jesse Pinkman... SCIENCE BITCHES!
That's what I will listen to, not some shite on Facebook.

This post isn't intended to offend anyone. It's my opinion based on my own perspective. If I have caused offence then I apologise sincerely
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Inactive account (Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:34 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

KD wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:33 am
Flu doesn't cause a cytokene storm though. That's the difference. Symptoms of a sinus infection is swollen sinuses, blocked nose, sneezing... Oh wait... That means flu must be fake too! It just doesn't work like that. You're all brainwashing yourselves believing these bullshit memes shoved in front of you constantly on fuckerbook by the uneducated and the dicks making a profit from your false beliefs because you're blindly following an agenda like sheep. You do realise there's a whole industry of conspiracy theorists making wedge off this? The more they post and the more you share, the more traffic they get, the more money they make. They aren't spouting the truth, they're profiting from dangerous misinformation and it makes me sick!

In the words of Jesse Pinkman... SCIENCE BITCHES!
That's what I will listen to, not some shite on Facebook.

This post isn't intended to offend anyone. It's my opinion based on my own perspective. If I have caused offence then I apologise sincerely
That’s ok krazy we all have different views I personally don’t believe a word of it and think ppl are getting brain washed watching to much tv and reading the internet creases me when ppl say Facebook worshippers get false info , there’s a lot of ,intelligent ppl around on media these days , it’s no more false than what ever u read or listen to , having been involved with a big pharmaceutical company before twice I wouldn trust them as far as I can throw them let alone trust the government like we say no 2 peeps the same what someone will accept others won’t
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 3):
wutang (Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:34 am) • KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:35 am) • IMO (Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:18 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”