Dopey house seller was caught with £20,000 cannabis factory in his garage when off-duty policeman came round for a view

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Dopey house seller was caught with £20,000 cannabis factory in his garage when off-duty policeman came round for a view

Post by The Aspie Toker »

"A dopey house seller was caught growing £20,000 worth of cannabis in his garage after an off-duty police officer came round for a viewing.

The policeman was being shown around the Colchester property by an estate agent at the weekend when they came upon the weed factory in the garage.

The officer put a tip into colleagues from the Colchester community team who raided the property on Monday.
"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ewing.html
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
exordium

Re: Dopey house seller was caught with £20,000 cannabis factory in his garage when off-duty policeman came round for a v

Post by exordium »

I'm going through a divorce, so when I had my house valued for the financial crap, my brother knows a lot of dodgey people. The guy who did the valuation said when grown give him a few ounces. Valued my house 60 grand less than what she did in her financial statement

exordium

Re: Dopey house seller was caught with £20,000 cannabis factory in his garage when off-duty policeman came round for a v

Post by exordium »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:50 am
Dude, when I sold my last house, I had to completely disassemble the false wall and grow rooms. "why are there power outlets hanging from the ceiling in the garage"....... Woodshop man, a woodshop :Stoned:
See, I am only growing 3 at the moment, so comfortably running off standard 13amp sockets. Plus my solar panels on the roof help

exordium

Post by exordium »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:35 am
exordium wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:55 am
Chad.Westport wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:50 am
Dude, when I sold my last house, I had to completely disassemble the false wall and grow rooms. "why are there power outlets hanging from the ceiling in the garage"....... Woodshop man, a woodshop :Stoned:
See, I am only growing 3 at the moment, so comfortably running off standard 13amp sockets. Plus my solar panels on the roof help
That sounds pretty sweet. This was before grow tents and LED were very common, so I had to do a proper build out. I'd love to run off of solar or wind power one day.
The contract I have in the UK with the solar panels... They fit them for free on a 25 year contract. I get the power first then they make their money from the "feed in" tariff, well they wont be making money from me :lol:

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”