Street Weed under a Microscope

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Donkey222
Has thanked: 0

Re: Street Weed under a Microscope

Post by Donkey222 »

I know a few people who order from the dark web , personally def not my thing couldn't think of anything worse but they seem to always get it no problems

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Donkey222 for the post (total 2):
Minty (Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:46 am) • Elijah Growz (Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:57 am)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

Well, the stuff you can buy around me is just awful, £10 for a gram that is probably 0.8g and generally nasty, on the dark web you have to use a little caution and it can arrive squashed but I have a couple if people I have been buying from for a while and it will generally arrive the next day and you get to pick from a good selection of strains.
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Got a video of my own plant under the microscope and I reckon she is about done. Started a flush with just plain RO water today and plan on cutting her down in a couple of days. Apparently when growing in RDWC you only need a few days flush?
TTL wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:41 am
My eyes might not be great, but looks like it has some more time to cloud up.
Can you take another look and see what you think? Already started the flush but would appreciate the feedback etc.
2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:32 pm
but those don`t look quite ready yet mukka.
Thanks mate, Started the flush as I need the tent for 'OUR' Water Melon Wedding Cakes 🍉, but wouldn't mind you taking a look at the latest video where they are now showing amber to see if she will be about right following a couple of days flushing?
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Egzoset (Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:56 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Minty wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:32 pm
Got a video of my own plant under the microscope and I reckon she is about done. Started a flush with just plain RO water today and plan on cutting her down in a couple of days. Apparently when growing in RDWC you only need a few days flush?

Thanks mate, Started the flush as I need the tent for 'OUR' Water Melon Wedding Cakes 🍉, but wouldn't mind you taking a look at the latest video where they are now showing amber to see if she will be about right following a couple of days flushing?
No weed plants flushed properly imho until you see plant looking proper fucked up with mostly yellow and dead nercrotic scabby leaves or looking like that mostly on at least top half of the plant, basically plant needs to get rid of that green look and also as much chlorophyl i think its called as it can. But whilst plants green it`s not flushed at all properly really. It doesn`t mean it won`t be a tozzing smoke though and get you smashed flushed properly or not but i`d say you`ll be able to tell difference, the cough gives it away lol.

Yes those are just about done mate, but you could get another week out of them on water and longer you leave you`ll get a lot heavier stone, which i really like myself.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Minty wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:32 pm

TTL wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:41 am
My eyes might not be great, but looks like it has some more time to cloud up.
Can you take another look and see what you think? Already started the flush but would appreciate the feedback etc.
2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:32 pm
but those don`t look quite ready yet mukka.
Minty think you need sum more time ripen bro.....my eyes are still ajusting from your wobbly cam work LOL any chance to hold cam in one place for 10 secs to get better look your nealy there mate dont rush its taken days to get to this point .

O yeah Mr Nice is no expert............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :clap:

looking great tho im gel youve done better then me :sad: :sad: 8-) :oops:

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:06 pm
They get smashed up when trimming and burping, that street dope you got don't look too bad considering it may have a few travelling miles on it.
That's a fair point well made. Yours look awesome.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Marcus (Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:23 pm)

gidoisa
Has thanked: 0

Post by gidoisa »

There was no intent to break any rules. I'm not selling it I was just promoting the microscope for the £12 and showing the weed purely in the interest of seeing what it should look like mate.

Post by Guest »

TommyT wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:31 am
I'm just throwing this out there. It almost looks like some of the resin glands have been removed.
I had this from my last bit of street weed, looked like a little smurf had gone around and battered the F out of them! :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Minty (Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:33 pm) • TommyT (Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:17 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

I have the same scope,,it works good.the usb adapter is a little wonky,have to support it to keep connection.works with my android just need the app

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

JJ wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:28 pm
I have the same scope,,it works good.the usb adapter is a little wonky,have to support it to keep connection.works with my android just need the app
I use this with scope https://sourceforge.net/projects/tejashcam/ very easy to set up to save pics and use.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Minty (Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:25 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”