Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

biobizz soil

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Greenfingers
Known User

biobizz soil

Post by Greenfingers »

Ive gone for biobizz soil, what feed would you get and when should i start feeding ?
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
Keeno (Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: biobizz soil

Post by Keeno »

Hey Green fingers.

If its biobizz allmix then you are good for a good 3-4 weeks. Ive not grown in soil for a while but when i did i used plant magic oldtimers soil nutes. biobizz nutes are a pain in the ass.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Greenfingers (Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:48 pm)

Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by Glynne420 »

Keeno is absolutely right... ive used biobizz soil a lot and its ok.. the all-mix is a bit hot for seedlings but they grow into it without any problems, i wouldnt use it for autos though as you are time restricted and any problems in veg can really lower your yield.
Their light mix is good as you have more control over nutrients especially when they are small and dont want hot soil. I have gone on to use Canna bio soil, its a bit more expensive but not by much, its got a good texture, drains well, doesnt compact much after a few weeks and it doesnt have as much bark in it
Oldtimers nutes are the best for price and are really good if your going "organic" but if you can afford it, go with Canna bio. Its expensive but really really good stuff.
Stay away from bio-bizz nutes.... like Keeno said, they are very difficult to use and just not worth it. There are much better and easier to use nutes out there.
Go with oldtimers or canna nutes and if its all mix soil then water only for at least 4 weeks...if its light mix then feeding starts after about 2 weeks.... just remember that your plants will tell you when they are hungry and to start feeding as some strains are hungrier than others.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum Greenfingers...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Glynne420 for the post:
Greenfingers (Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:48 pm)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Glynne420 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:58 am
Keeno is absolutely right... ive used biobizz soil a lot and its ok.. the all-mix is a bit hot for seedlings but they grow into it without any problems, i wouldnt use it for autos though as you are time restricted and any problems in veg can really lower your yield.
Their light mix is good as you have more control over nutrients especially when they are small and dont want hot soil. I have gone on to use Canna bio soil, its a bit more expensive but not by much, its got a good texture, drains well, doesnt compact much after a few weeks and it doesnt have as much bark in it
Oldtimers nutes are the best for price and are really good if your going "organic" but if you can afford it, go with Canna bio. Its expensive but really really good stuff.
Stay away from bio-bizz nutes.... like Keeno said, they are very difficult to use and just not worth it. There are much better and easier to use nutes out there.
Go with oldtimers or canna nutes and if its all mix soil then water only for at least 4 weeks...if its light mix then feeding starts after about 2 weeks.... just remember that your plants will tell you when they are hungry and to start feeding as some strains are hungrier than others.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum Greenfingers...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It is the light mix im looking at, Thanks

weedabix

Post by weedabix »

Glynne420 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:58 am
i wouldnt use it for autos though as you are time restricted and any problems in veg can really lower your yield.
I am almost finished with 2 autos in biobizz soil with biobizz nutes. It was my first grow so I can't blame the soil but I did run into problems with one of the two plants from the get go - I might have done something wrong but I never found out and it didn't give me a good yield. The other plant did alright though. I used light mix at the seedling stage and all mix later in combination with the biobizz nutes (gro top max bloom) at half strength. Now I am trying out growing in coco to see how it goes.
Looking forward to your grow diary!

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”