Making fems

Cannabis breeding and related discussions
Dex
Known User

Re: Making fems

Post by Dex »

And share if any one would like some :D
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Nanook (Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 pm) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:49 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:41 pm
Keeno wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:36 pm
If it wasn't for phones and auto correct half the forum would need translating from Keeno to English 😂.
You've kept me busy over the years.
Any chance I can send you all my work emails to check before I send for spelling and punctuation please 🤣

On a serious note I'll be following this but not really contributing as it's a whole new thing to me
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:43 pm) • Dex (Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:27 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Hmr81.5 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:19 pm
Any chance I can send you all my work emails to check before I send for spelling and punctuation please
It wouldn't be the first time that someone asked me to do that for them.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Dex (Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:27 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies sorry for lack of update been little bizzy being a good house husband

Soo the spraying has been still going on animal cookies and pistils are fully retracted and seems lile soon the magic could happen:D

ImageImage

The animal cookies clone to be polinated is not looking bad at all and forgot what day she was put in off top of my head but i willl edit it in nearly a week into flower Image

And then the monster cropped little gorilla glue to be polinated by either reversed animal cookies or by the male animal cookies im think about it and maybe will go for a reg cross of animal cookies x gorilla glue.. that way i can carry the generation if anything good comes which im assuming the teo mix will certainly be somthing intresting :D dexy is praying hard for intresting things .. any ways the gorilla glue by Zamnesia Image

And the dude animal cookies i was talkjng about seems to be first in line for milkinglolImageImage
The plant i took this clone off grew short nodes shorter than the female during veg and smelt fantastic and its why im milking him for future adventures..

Thats it i think apart from i chopped the big mama just short of 8 weeks i have few bizzy weeks coming so she had to come she had some purple crystals and white with about 40% ish clear.. very nice long lasting stoned and if i kept her going longer i dont think anything would have been done for wife lol

Nice lime flavour too strong smell and strong taste .... ill add pics of some buds soon

Thanks for looking in and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:15 am) • Marcus (Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:06 am) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:50 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:09 am
Phwoar!!! Look at the nut sacks on that one. :lol:

Looks like all systems are go Dex, :oik!: nice one!

:dance:

Oh and that bloody Call of Doody Warzone that was released yesterday is crackers! Don;t need the monthly pass to play either. :oik!: :morning:
Thanks marcus buddy i pulled the male iut and stuck him in kitcken under small led light to collect the pollen ;)

That Tanzanian arusha x classic slhnk i made before you sent me those beans i put two into water two days later they cracked so honna stick em in coco and see if i hmget one lady :D or maybe 2 ... once i manage to not kill this i think ill take up the maui thingy you made too .. been bad times with sativas fir me lol

Thanks for looking in buddy

Oh nearly forgot Not sure why you have to pay the monthly thing i just pay for psn i dont own no map packs or owt
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Marcus (Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:05 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:09 pm
Dex wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:47 pm

Oh nearly forgot Not sure why you have to pay the monthly thing i just pay for psn i dont own no map packs or owt
Nice one Dex. Yeah, there's a new download "WARZONE"... 150 player battle and you can have teams of 3 or 4 people in a squad, last man standing sort of thing. (3 hour download so crank the PS on early if you want to even play the bloody game!) :lol:

Don;t need the PSN monthly payment either. It's free! :oik!:
Will have peek in later thanks buddy i havent been on game since last week coz dragon is away and im juat waiting on baby lol

But ill look in tonight if im alive past 9

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies sorry for delay i was meant to post this yesterday the animal cookies i been spraying seems after 3weeks ish of spraying cs i am finally starting to get some male parts growing bit by bit so i thought id share my little buzz and we have a start of kahoonas ...

Ill try get a pic every day so all can see the transition i wanna see it too lol

ImageImageImage
Ill get a pic for today too this above were yesterday morning

These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:45 pm) • omgBoNg (Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:40 pm) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:52 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

These are from this morning i could only get one realy good pic ov one bud.. the same bud is from yesterday pic too at least its easier to see the transformation on that bud since i can get it cleanest pic off
ImageImageImageImageImage

And here is the animal cookies female thats gonna get be polinated . She has been nipped as soon as pistils started showing and bent so i get some bud for me too lol ImageImageImage

Amd the gorilla glue which i still want to drop the male animal cookie jizz on ImageImageImageImageImage

And here is animal cookies the one is reversing after a little spray of cs ImageImage

And i was talking to someone in chat about previous pollen sneezing i made something i am proud off and its grumble gum female that i polinated a little with previous femenising run where i reversed a brazil Amazonia
One is in a pot noodle and one got potted up from a pot noodle a week ago..

The shorter one is better smoke and shorter flower and more grubblegum fruity flavour while taller one is longer flowering and more 50/50 of both parents smells fruity and strong dry peaches
Here is the short one Image

And here is the taller one still in a noodle that i need to quickly pot up to somthing littke bigger Image

I did both of these for a pot noodle thingy majig that ended up not realy happening

@marcus i played some of that warzone with dragon took some getting used to played better the more pissed we got lmao
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:02 pm) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:52 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies i seem to have done same thing to that gorilla glue as i did last time i grew her and deffo dont think its light burn i think she is not meant to be.. so just makjng femenised animal cookies and gorilla glur x animals cookies is over she is too poorly to polinate.

Ill post my sad pic and maybe some one could help me with what ive done wrong lol..

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Here is how the reversing is going ImageImageImageImage

The animal cookies to be polinated ImageImage

The gorilla glue which if any one knows ehat i did please let me know so i dont do it again ImageImageImage

The male animal cookies dropped a decent amount this moening so i took some to store and gonna get pics of him soon :D

These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:54 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Breeding”