GR420's 2nd Birthday!

The competitions in this section are all completed and no longer active.
Keeno
Site Admin

GR420's 2nd Birthday!

Post by Keeno »

GR420's 2nd Birthday

Growroom420.com will be 2 years old on October 7th 2019! In true GR420 style we will be celebrating with lots of competitions and prizes. We will meet in chat at 7pm UK time and get this party started! Many competitions will star before the actual birthday, they will be announced in this topic so please keep your eyes open. I will be announcing comps in here as they are arranged and when they start.

GR420 Bday Lotto

Everyone loves some lotto! 4 rounds will be played on the night of the party. The competition will start before the date, ill announce in here. If you haven't played before its nice and simple, all you need to do is pick a number and you are in, ill do a video draw on the night selecting the winners.

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aspies Bday Weed On

This is probably our most popular competition so of course we will be running it for the bday party! It will start before the date, ill announce in here. To play all you need to do is enter, i will then do video draws to see if you can grow lots of stinky bud or if you will be plagued with issues. the person with the most amount of bud on the night will win. There will be bonus prizes for each round, 4 videos will be posted on the night.

Prize

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GR420 Bday Big Fish Off

This one always goes down well, while not weed related a lot of us like to fish so we made a comp out of it :barmy:. To play you will pick a swim/peg from the GR420 lake, i will then do 3 video draws on the night in which you will catch or not catch fish. The highest combined weight of fish will win. There will be a bonus prize each round. This will start before the actual date, ill announce in here.

Prize

Bday Chat Comps

As we will be in chat for the duration of the party we will hold random chat comps throughout the night. These will be a random times so you will need to be in chat as they come up to be in with a chance of winning.

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Bday Guess The Weight

Nice and simple, a grow picture will be posted and all you need to do is guess the weight.

Prize

GR420 Bday Grand Finale

This will be the last giveaway on the night. All you will need to do to enter is enter another comp on the night. Your name will go into a bag and and ill do a video draw selecting the winner.

Prize

Aspies Mystery Competition

Aspie has something planned but it will remain a mystery until the night.

Prize

Thanks Aspie!

Pollys Comp

Polly will be running a competition for the night. Details will be updated soon!

Prize

More competitions and giveaways will be announced very soon. I look forward to seeing you all on the night, its gonna be a goodun!

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: GR420's 2nd Birthday!

Post by Nanook »

Awesome prizes! Look forward to it!
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

ReeferSpin
Known User
Has thanked: 0

Post by ReeferSpin »

amazing compo, thanks keeno

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Keeno wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:55 pm

GR420's 2nd Birthday

Growroom420.com will be 2 years old on October 7th 2019! In true GR420 style we will be celebrating with lots of competitions and prizes. We will meet in chat at 7pm UK time and get this party started! Many competitions will star before the actual birthday, they will be announced in this topic so please keep your eyes open. I will be announcing comps in here as they are arranged and when they start.
Nice prizes, mate.

Don't forget there's that comp I have up my sleeve. I'll need some beans for the prize though, mate. Either that, or the winner can play with my moobs for an hour.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Comp list updated with Aspies mystery comp.

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Here we go again

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

thqats a bunch of wicked comps and prizes for the night ,, thanks gr420 and tghe team that makes thisplace happen
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Pollys comp updated!

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Amazing place this is thank you so much to the gr420 team

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk