Climate and Decarbonisation

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.

Re: Climate and Decarbonisation

Post by Guest »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:50 pm
Saw summink about cow turds being real bad for causing greenhouse gasses the other week. Fuck.... jeezus...... i thought whats next. :shit:
Not to mention human shite.

I reckon this is the vegan green peace warriors :idn:

Nit picking in all the wrong places aren't we really. Electric cars, fill our farmers fields with solar power whoch has been proven to be shite and only produces a small amount to what was expected.

They'll booking to get rid on Maccys next @Keeno :shit:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:59 pm) • Keeno (Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:23 pm) • RB1 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:29 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

KD wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:54 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Saw summink about cow turds being real bad for causing greenhouse gasses the other week. Fuck.... jeezus...... i thought whats next. :shit:
It's true though. Industrial animal farming is the worst thing for greenhouse gas emissions yet they're not making a beef tax or anything like that are they? It's all a load of bullshit 😂
That's a method, like battery chickens! Idiots with a money head on over looking after the planet and our nature n animals.

Money over mother nature. Sad really.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
RB1 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:29 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:58 pm
KD wrote:
2-Scoops wrote:
It's true though. Industrial animal farming is the worst thing for greenhouse gas emissions yet they're not making a beef tax or anything like that are they? It's all a load of bullshit 😂
That's a method, like battery chickens! Idiots with a money head on over looking after the planet and our nature n animals.

Yeah it's heartbreaking when you think about it. The people with power don't give two shits. World run by greedy psychopaths 😭
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
RB1 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:29 pm)

RB1

Post by RB1 »

KD wrote:
2-Scoops wrote:
Farmers in the uk are being pushed out to make way for healthy grasslands then move our reliance on beef over to Aus, All part of the plan for a greener future. Then when global politics takes a shit or supply's get cut for what ever global crisis, it will be those who are a tad self sufficient that will fair best.

Who knows what farming is going to be like in 10 years ...

Might be a good idea to get an allotment while you still can, or finally get that plot sorted in the garden, even if its only potatoes and onions.
These users thanked the author RB1 for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:11 pm)

RB1

Post by RB1 »

KD wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:01 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:58 pm
KD wrote:

Yeah it's heartbreaking when you think about it. The people with power don't give two shits. World run by greedy psychopaths 😭
Empathy removed in place of capitalism...
KD (Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:31 pm)

Post by Guest »

Already thought about being self sufficiant. It can be done to a point, but modern life dictates too much to not rely on some contact with civilisation.

All to keep the green planet cabinet happy ey....... Pretencious bull shite I say.

This is why supermarkets are now encouraging using half mixed beans and half meat in your spag bol now...! Because we're in the shite for means of supply. It is already happening if you ask me. The crisis is here. Over polpulation (sadly by a lot of idots :lol:) and not enough food and resources. Mere immortality to add to that and we have fooked life on planet earth for humans and generations to come.

We should be adopting the Southern Korean natural farming techniques which the Chinese also have been practicing in parts too, for 1000's of years already whilst the rest have been bliss ignorant to it all. We are all guilty at one point. I never knew about natural farming or had an actual rue idea of what organics is. Most people just need educating, but how do you get the whle world on the same page....?
Only thing left is to spread good words and educate the nation. Which is hard enough with the distrust from people to politician!
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
KD (Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:32 pm) • RB1 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:47 pm)

RB1

Post by RB1 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:47 pm
Already thought about being self sufficiant. It can be done to a point, but modern life dictates too much to not rely on some contact with civilisation.

All to keep the green planet cabinet happy ey....... Pretencious bull shite I say.

This is why supermarkets are now encouraging using half mixed beans and half meat in your spag bol now...! Because we're in the shite for means of supply. It is already happening if you ask me. The crisis is here. Over polpulation (sadly by a lot of idots :lol:) and not enough food and resources. Mere immortality to add to that and we have fooked life on planet earth for humans and generations to come.

We should be adopting the Southern Korean natural farming techniques which the Chinese also have been practicing in parts too, for 1000's of years already whilst the rest have been bliss ignorant to it all. We are all guilty at one point. I never knew about natural farming or had an actual rue idea of what organics is. Most people just need educating, but how do you get the whle world on the same page....?
Only thing left is to spread good words and educate the nation. Which is hard enough with the distrust from people to politician!
I think its very possible for us to change our ways. The governments just need to implement changes for the right reasons in the right way, But we live in a capitalist economy where everything is decided behind closed doors. For the last 20 years the people have been asking for that change too.. They know this or the algorithms do. We/they know what has to be done. Something makes me think in between then and know is a big war... then after rebuild in the ashes of our failures.

Build Back Boris..
Guest (Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:11 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

I'd put money on it starting with the West vs China too
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
RB1 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:47 pm)

RB1

Post by RB1 »

KD wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:33 pm
I'd put money on it starting with the West vs China too
Yep I can see it too. The CCP invades Taiwan, Aukus, Pakistan and Nato steps in... hey ho ww3.. Everyone is preparing for it.. what a way to protect the earth kill 2 billion people or more.

Oh well theirs goes the "positive" part in the OP. :ak:
Guest (Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:11 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Your all sound real pessimists here guys WW3 this that and t`other. China and Russia aren`t threatening anyone unless it`s one of many western powers telling us they are, it`s a load of shit that is man, i mean who are China threatening war with or Russia really ? All i see is west (NATO) breaking treaty`s that were signed when USSR fell and they`re pushing it to max on the Ruski`s borders from all the old Eastern block countries playing war games and they`re now flexing their arms with Chinese. Even that nutter Rocketman from North Korea i mean in all honesty can you recall him making threats to any country unless he was threatened first ? Who the fuck are we to tell anyone they can`t have this weapon or that weapon but we the right and proper countries (NATO) can have them. It`s all a load of bollox to make £ ie: arms trade. I`m not saying it wont ever kick off and go nuclear in WAR to end all wars. But yes another question, so who do you recon will drop/fire first NUKE BOMB in this WW3 ?

Long and short of it and ranting over, i wanna see more optimism guys and doom and gloom and kiss my big fat arse. :running-around: :running-around: :running-around: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
RB1 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:47 pm) • Guest (Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:12 pm) • KD (Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:15 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”