what do you drive?

This is a area for non canna hobbies and interests to be discussed.

Re: what do you drive?

Post by Guest »

.....my Mrs completely mad crazy 🤪
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
duke (Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:04 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Vape4Ever
duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:01 pm
I've got a hybrid Mercedes but that's boring my pride and joy is a little SV650x that I picked up about 18 months ago. Not too quick for the city but still quick enough to put a smile on my face. I am thinking about getting myself the new cb1000rr black edition but I might be signing my deathwish.
hi seymore i do miss having a motorbike esp when the suns out!but since my accident the missus banned me on pain of death from buying another bike :oh-shit: but sorely tempted,you know just a little project type thing not to ride obviously,,,, :shit: :strangling:
Wayne36 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:03 pm
Image 2013 dodge charger sxt me and my buddy just replaced front torsion bars lower control arms and lower ball joints saved me a allot of money on labour should be good to go for awhile now
nice looking car that,nice work doing your own repairs is best way and then if something goes wrong you know how to fix it later on,if you remember that is!cheers
Treetrunk wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:40 am
I've seen plenty of car's with it done.
Do you just stick it on or use a heat gun?
hi treetrunk its something ive never tried hence the post,but theres vids on youtube showing several methods,all involve as much prep as a respray and the work involved maybe to much for me,i still have very little motor skills using my right hand and cannot imagine trying to do precise cuts with micron thin film,be a right mess! :agree: :dazed:
i guess if the old volvo is still going next summer it shall be diy respray out on my driveway,neighbours will love it! :wtf: :distraught:
happy motoring all :wave: :thanks:
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:42 pm) • Wayne36 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:37 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

duke wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:14 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
I've got a hybrid Mercedes but that's boring my pride and joy is a little SV650x that I picked up about 18 months ago. Not too quick for the city but still quick enough to put a smile on my face. I am thinking about getting myself the new cb1000rr black edition but I might be signing my deathwish.
hi seymore i do miss having a motorbike esp when the suns out!but since my accident the missus banned me on pain of death from buying another bike :oh-shit: but sorely tempted,you know just a little project type thing not to ride obviously,,,, :shit: :strangling:
I was in the same situation buddy I had an accident about 3 years ago where someone side swiped me and I got banned. I told her I was going to get just a little one with a few gifts then just turned up with it one day :lol: I couldn't bare the itch anymore :)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

duke wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:14 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
Wayne36 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:03 pm
Image 2013 dodge charger sxt me and my buddy just replaced front torsion bars lower control arms and lower ball joints saved me a allot of money on labour should be good to go for awhile now
nice looking car that,nice work doing your own repairs is best way and then if something goes wrong you know how to fix it later on,if you remember that is!cheers
Treetrunk wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:40 am
I've seen plenty of car's with it done.
Do you just stick it on or use a heat gun?
hi treetrunk its something ive never tried hence the post,but theres vids on youtube showing several methods,all involve as much prep as a respray and the work involved maybe to much for me,i still have very little motor skills using my right hand and cannot imagine trying to do precise cuts with micron thin film,be a right mess! :agree: :dazed:
i guess if the old volvo is still going next summer it shall be diy respray out on my driveway,neighbours will love it! :wtf: :distraught:
happy motoring all :wave: :thanks:
Thanks mate yea probally saved a crap load in just labour I never have done some of the things so was thankful my sister bf helped me
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
duke (Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:49 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Yo @duke
My Passat is nearly 200k and I was told by a mate I should clean the intercooler out. Is this worth doing? It's a B6 170bhp estate with DSG gearbox. It's a 2008 Turbo nutter bastard :lol:
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
duke (Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:58 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Treetrunk wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:20 pm
Yo @duke
My Passat is nearly 200k and I was told by a mate I should clean the intercooler out. Is this worth doing? It's a B6 170bhp estate with DSG gearbox. It's a 2008 Turbo nutter bastard :lol:
TDI :bang head:

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

Treetrunk wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:20 pm
Yo @duke
hi its not the hardest job and at highish mileage i might think about cleaning it,i tend to stick with non turbo engines its why i bought the volvo 850 as the old 5cyl 10valve engine is n.a. and they last forever if you keep them maintained well,diesels have come on a long way since i started as mechanic 40 yrs ago they all sounded like tractors then!
imo if it can be diyed it should theres a few jobs just not possible or safe at home anyhow heres a good vid on cleaning intercooler,good luck
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:10 pm) • Guest (Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:14 pm)

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

hi all i found this vid on e10 fuel good informed information

Back Room Farmer

Post by Back Room Farmer »

from two weeks ago,
These users thanked the author Back Room Farmer for the post:
duke (Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:08 pm)

TommyT
Known User

Post by TommyT »

To the Video app.php/vblog/tommyt/10/772
These users thanked the author TommyT for the post (total 2):
duke (Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:08 pm) • Guest (Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:16 pm)
Purple Punch From Seedstockers
The other day when I was high I solved one of the world's greatest problems.
Unfortunately five minutes later I forgot what I was doing.

Return to “Non Canna Realated Hobbies And Interests”