Post by PaleoCannabica »

So cool upgrade 🤜🤛
These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post:
olmacca (Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:29 pm)

gidoisa
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sensorpush Smart Hygrometer

Post by gidoisa »

Do you need to have the wifi router sold separately for it to use over the net for instance?
These users thanked the author gidoisa for the post:
IMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:58 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

gidoisa wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:44 pm
Do you need to have the wifi router sold separately for it to use over the net for instance?
Yes you sure do, I thought it was abit if a con, there is no reason why they couldn’t have the sensor hooking upto your existing router like my WiFi camera does, that’s why I sent it back, there will be something along that does exactly that without the extra cost
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
olmacca (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:58 pm)

gidoisa
Has thanked: 0

Post by gidoisa »

There are already smart devices that monitor how we walk and breathe, what and how we eat, how much we weigh, and how many calories we burn. Now an impressive list of "smart" gadgets has been supplemented by a "smart" lighter on this site (link removed). Just think. It not only shows on a small display the number of cigarettes smoked per day, but every time it is turned on, it tells its owner when he lasts smoked. Amazing.

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

IMO wrote:
gidoisa wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:44 pm
Yes you sure do, I thought it was abit if a con, there is no reason why they couldn’t have the sensor hooking upto your existing router like my WiFi camera does, that’s why I sent it back, there will be something along that does exactly that without the extra cost
I do agree with you to an extent! However this way they insure compatability with their app, and can guarantee seamless operation. I am no expert at Bluetooth or Wi-Fi! But thinking from a business perspective!
Imagine you have issues connecting it to your router, tech support would be at blame for not giving you support on connecting it to your own router!

The future is brighter when we stand together...

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

gidoisa wrote:There are already smart devices that monitor how we walk and breathe, what and how we eat, how much we weigh, and how many calories we burn. Now an impressive list of "smart" gadgets has been supplemented by a "smart" lighter on this site (link removed). Just think. It not only shows on a small display the number of cigarettes smoked per day, but every time it is turned on, it tells its owner when he lasts smoked. Amazing.
Indeed! I think you should start a thread either reviewing or showcasing this lighter, have you tried the lighter you mentioned?

The future is brighter when we stand together...

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Would be interesting to see how well this compares to the meross one I got. Only niggle is the LED on the sensor. So far only seen it come on when its pairing. But don't want that mid way through flower!
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
olmacca (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:58 pm)

Return to “Product reviews”