SolarFlare 220 by California Light Works

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

SolarFlare 220 by California Light Works

Post by camkush »

California Lightworks has been in business since 2000. This light was developed in 2015
This Full Cycle light is the only actual expensive light i own ;) Some of you may remember Hotshot, but he blessed me with this light a few years back and I just found it in storage!!!! Its amazing to me they are still selling this light for $300+ usedImage

The SolarStorm 220 LED Grow Light is the brightest in its class. The unit is comprised of 72 high flux bin OSRAM SSL. Actual power draw of the SolarFlare 220 grow light is about 165W. The SolarStorm 220 is designed to cover up to a 2′ x 2′ area for bloom and up to 5′ x 5′ for vegetative growth. During veg growth, ideal positioning of the light is about 4′ above the canopy. The SolarStorm 220 is designed to replace a 400W HPS or metal halide system. It is great for small size closet type home grow setups where quiet operation is essential. Multiple units can also be chained together to cover larger areas.
44 high power 5W LED emitters
OptiGrow® Spectrum
Uniform 90 Degree Primary Lenses
Clever chainable design allows up to 10 SolarFlare 220 units to be powered from the same plug using a single timer

Product Dimensions – 9″ x 9″ x 4″

Product Weight – 9 lbs

Total Power Consumption – 165 wattsconclusion

Light Coverage – 3′ x 3′ for vegetative grow

Light Coverage – 2′ x 2′ for flowering

Distance to Hang – 18″ – 24″ from plant canopy

Diode Wattage – 5 watt diodes

Wavelengths – Proprietary OptiGrow spectrum color coverage that includes blue, red and white

Efficiency – 50% power savings over HID lighting system

Beam Angle – Uniform 120 degree angle primary optics

Operating Volatage – 90-277 AC / 50-60HZ

Maximum Current at Input – 1.4 Amps

Cooling – Efficient cooling system integrated via large integral heat sink and internal fan

Control – 90-277 volt Autoswitching integral

Expected Lifespan – LED expected lifespan is rated for 50 to 80,000 hours given a typical 16 hour a day operation
If anyone comes across this light for a reasonable price I highly suggest grabbing one.
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Return to “Product reviews”