EC Hyperfan Stealth

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Nom
Known User

EC Hyperfan Stealth

Post by Nom »

OK so a while back I bought an ex display GAS enviro controller and an EC hyperfan stealth for my 1m2 tent.

So here's a little review if the hyperfan stealth, I'd take a picture but it's currently in use in the attic.

This fan is really nice and powerful for it's size and very very quiet. When compared to my ruck fan it blows it away for power and transfers less vibration through the ceiling. The air flow is pretty much unchanged when connected to a carbon filter and a run of ducting. Literally the only thing you may hear is the air moving, when a silencer is connected you hear nothing. It's pretty much as quiet as quiet gets. The fan is also well made and solid. It will run full speed without the supplied controller and in the event of controller failiure, it comes with a dimmer dial knob thing which works well though and has loads and loads of length on the lead.

The negative points are cost, obviously brand new its expensive and you can achieve similiar results with cheaper fans. At the lowest speed setting on the supplied controller there is a very slight whine from the motor which goes away when it spools up above 35%.
The question is...... Is it worth it? And that depends on alot of things but I can see it paying for itself in electricity savings over the course if its lifetime. If you can get hold of one cheap then go for it deffinately, if paying full price nah. It's good but too pricey and you might want a controller.
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:23 pm) • Minty (Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:23 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Re: EC Hyperfan Stealth

Post by Minty »

Nomoli wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:19 pm
hyperfan stealth
I have a Hyperfan Stealth and it's a real good fan just expensive like you say, although there are more expensive options out there so overall I would recommend it.

Return to “Product reviews”