Green qube tent review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
bigbadbillybob
Known User

Green qube tent review

Post by bigbadbillybob »

Aye aye loons, im here with a review of my new Green Qube tent.
First up, lets get one thing out of the way...
Now i didnt pay for this tent, but fortunately, im a bullshit free zone, so if i thought it was crap i would tell you.
Thankfully its as far removed from being crap as its possible to be.
the box it comes in is thicker than most cardboards, which meant that it will arrive intact, not with bits spilling out of it.
Open the box, and you are struck by the quality.
the poles are super thick, big beefy things, that can hold up the heaviest of carbon filters. i was tempted to swing on them myself, but im a fat twat, so they would possibly bend. they are rated for 90kg which is about 14 stone. i was 14 stone, about 25 years ago lol......
anyway putting it up is no drama, i managed to put it up single handedly in a small shed, heres a pic of how little room i had to manouverImage

put he tent base on the floor and put the bottom frame in it, then work up till you have the frame together...
pull the tent up and over the top, and zip it all up. i had mine done in under a hour, and im a lazy bastid.

its solid as a rock when up, and the vents, the vents are perfect. there are 2 outlets on one side, at head height (perfect if you are running aircooled hoods separately. one inlet on the opposite side, same height, lower vents and passive vents and a vent in the roof of the tent . no shortage, if you need more, you are lying. its not possible.
it also has the uplift bar on the bottom, which is really handy for those running either flood and drain or auto watering systems.
Its clear a lot of thought has gone into the design and placement of parts on this tent, and it shows.

the material for the outer is super tough, and keeps out 100% of and outside light. ive tested it with a light in there and there are zero pinholes anywhere.
It screams quality.

so to sum up- If you are looking to buy a tent, dont bother wasting your time with any of the other tent manufacturers, they are garbage compared to this, they dont even deserve to be compared to this, its like comparing Del Boys Reliant robin to an Bugatti Veyron.

Recommended- fuck yes
good points- everything about it
Bad points- it comes in a box marked green qube tent gq 120, which is a bit of a giveaway whats inside, but you can hardly blame green Qube for this, they obviously need to see which tent is which.

SO in short- If you're looking for a grow tent- look no further, its the bollox.Image
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 3):
Minty (Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:21 pm) • Nanook (Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:23 pm) • TTL (Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:47 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Green qube tent review

Post by Nanook »

Thanks for the review bbbb - I love mine and as you say, I have had about 25 tents in the past - none compare I have tried and I have had some bloody expensive tents in comparison!
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

yeah same, ive had, er from my shady memory, at least a dozensecret jardin, when they used to be good (no where near as good as this tho, like ever), bud box, mammoth, green box, a few no name chinese ones, some others that i cant remember thier names cos im stoned, and none have even come close.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post:
Nanook (Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:38 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

The best cheapo was black orchid and tbh for the sake of saving like £10 I wouldnt bother using them again.
I hope GQ one day do the custom sized tents again tho - hint hint :D My new shed needs kitted out hahahaha

Return to “Product reviews”