Rhino Pro Carbon Filter Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Rhino Pro Carbon Filter Review

Post by 2-Scoops »

Call me a donk @Bulls but i presume you mean you noticed smells leaking out of the outlet after 18months ?

See ive googled "fucked up rhino pro filters lesser quality" or summink like i ferking forgot and i got a thread on another site and one guy jumping down their throats, but he was a newer grower and looking at his set up he used red electrical tape the really thin stuff to tape the ducting to it, so im dissmissing that was rough ass uselessness from a newb and then only other forum was here, i only looked at first search page as well. I mean dont get me wrong my search is crazy wording so i may need to word things better in queens ingleesh, im gonna go check again. Oh yes all magazines i looked in rated them, well the 2 magazines i looked in lol. Needs more invetigationalism on my behalf to see if it`s regular occurance throughout the grow scene me thinks. Not that i`m doughting owt said here guys and i totally believe you but as Grumpy said it could well have been a bad batch that`s been shipped due to faulty machinery. It`s just i can`t get me head around why one of best products ever invented for a grower would go shit overnight for no apparent reason, when i would say they`ll be using same workforce, machines and stuff to make them. But yes im on it now you`ve got me digging around on jobby, why would would they risk fucking up one of best reps ever and destroying their company when weed is becoming more and more legit their sales are gonna be flying through roof atmo, it don`t take long to fuck up a good reputation so i just can`t see it being intentional myself, it must be a bad batch man it`s gotta be, then again i wouldn`t know that for sure either. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:39 pm
Call me a donk @Bulls but i presume you mean you noticed smells leaking out of the outlet after 18months ?
Yes, using my VIper Premium Carbon filter I did notice smell leaking out of the outlet after 18 monhts

Last time I used Rhino Pro the entire loft stunk of skunk :lol: if you google "rhino pro carbon filters leak" Or similar to that you will find plenty of people having problems with even new filters.
it's just personal preference for me - I've used Rhino - they failed me - won't spend the money on them no more. I bought Viper - cheaper than rhino and it works. I think machinery and the way of producing them might be the same, but what if they actually changed the quality of the carbon they are using? I don't know I have no idea, and it truly is a shame so many people are giving up on them. By the way none of the hydro shops around here doesn't have them anymore.

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

integrajosh wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:24 am
That's a shame bro. I've been using 8 and 6 inch vivosun filters, cheap but no issues for almost 2 years now

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
im with josh on this one , i also use vivosun filters and they are cheap and work great also you can flip the caps on them to really get the most out of them , im 6 months on a 4 inch that was 50 bucks and it still works great
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

My Rhino is still working after 4+ years. I don't do large grows like some of you, and a lot of my weed never smells strong.

I will be getting a Viper when I need one next. After hearing so many bad stories about the new Rhino filters, it's best not to chance it.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Return to “Product reviews”