Quick-Qube Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Keeno
Site Admin

Quick-Qube Review

Post by Keeno »

Quick-Qube Review

I've now completed a grow in my Quick-Qube so it's time to review this tent. My initial thoughts upon opening were that Green-Qube had kept to their high standards with the quality of the frame. The frame was very light, well constructed, and sturdy.

My delight continued as I pulled the frame into shape, within minutes the main part of the frame was up, a few poles for the hanging equipment and that was it. Fast, easy light work compared to the standard tents we all know. The final thing that needed doing with the frame was the support frame to help with negative pressure sucking the tent in, yet again the Green-Qube wizards had thought of everything, this went in quickly with no fuss.

Now for the outer cover. You can expect the same quality and attention to detail that we have seen from Green-Qube, all the extras are there. The well thought out and made vents, viewing window, heavy duty zips and bomb proof shell itself. This was easier to put on that a normal style tent, the Quick-Qube frame is height adjustable which allowed me to drop the frame slightly while pulling the cover over the top. Again I was very happy.

The Quick-Qube is a lighter, well constructed bit of kit that I'm in love with. I made a bold statement upon receiving the tent, now I've lived with it for a full grow that statement still stands. In my opinion these are indeed the future of grow tents. There is no argument in my opinion for me to ever buy a standard frame tent again. It saved time, was easier to put up and will be easier to take down and store. The adjustable legs mean the frames will fit 2m and 2.2m tents. When these are available in smaller sizes I think they will truly dominate the hobby grower market. While I have had my tent Green-Qube have acquired the patent on the frame and in doing so have now dropped the price to match the standard Green-Qube tents.

I literally have nothing bad to say about the tent. Thank you Green-Qube for giving me the opportunity to use it. I will be buying Quick-Qube frames to replace my other tents.

Smokey

Re: Quick-Qube Review

Post by Smokey »

They are by far the best in the business, and their customer service is equally as good. Top tents, top team 💪
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Got to Agree best tent i have put up and used. The zips are a little noisy but nothing a little Vaseline does not sort out.

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

nice review keeno , ive got to say i love the look and simplicity of the quick frames in these tents , i have taken apart and set up my normal tent a few times now and have bent and broken corner pieces , the frame in yours seems much sturdyer and dont think id have the same propblems , may just be a upgrade in near furture
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Return to “Product reviews”