Sun King Parabolic Reflector Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I thought id do a review of my Sun King reflectors. I've used HID lighting for a very long time and in that time I've used a lot of different reflectors. I have previously done a write up on my thoughts on what is the best HID reflector here - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5524&p=121270&hili ... od#p121270

To sum up the Sun King version over other brands I've used for parabolic reflectors. It's the best I've had my hands on. These reflectors are fiddly to put together and take apart but that is just the nature of the design. Once you are past this, the Sun King is a sturdy well-built reflector. It distributes heat very well, it's the coolest shade I've ever owned, even more so than actual cool hoods. The best bit of the reflector is the even spread of light you get from it. Until I tried LED the SunKing reflector gave me the biggest and highest quality yields consistently over other HID reflectors.

Would I use it again - Yes.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:32 pm) • Sage (Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:05 am) • Josh (Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:31 pm)

IMO
Known User

Re: Sun King Parabolic Reflector Review

Post by IMO »

They are things of beauty those shades 😎
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Keeno (Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:12 pm)

Return to “Product reviews”