Viperspecture p600 led

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Stickylemonz
Known User

Re: Viperspecture p600 led

Post by Stickylemonz »

Also @wutang yes the really hot days I struggle with temp but on most part since lights on at night rather then day however today really struggleing with heat about 32 at 11pm with all fans etc on full wack
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
wutang (Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:26 am)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:26 am
It looks a decent light @Stickylemonz in all honesty, its got decent parts as good as most led grow lights, tis just like you say those Chinese dudes have swazzed you into thinking its a 600w by adding it after light, man it proper gets my goat does that, no need for it, they`re real cheeky coonts on that score. Tbh i think what lets Chinese down with led grow lights these days is their bloody workmanship cus all rest it holds its own with most other led grow lights, oh yes biggest of all they`re lying barstardo`s conning you to think its a 600w, i mean why add that except to con peeps, shower of shit, don't get me started on it all. :rage:
Yes mate defo agree with you glad got a600w hps for decent price
And gonna stick with it for a while I think keeno will help me when I switch to coco thank you for your info tho two scoops really appreciate it!!
2-Scoops (Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:17 pm)

ncrypta.core
Known User

Post by ncrypta.core »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:53 pm
Paul_led wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:08 pm
When it comes to “good” led grow lights. I have the theory that anything under £1 per watt , will be a shit light ,
Quiet simple maths when you look into the coat per led. And times that by how many on the light . Coat of the board. Heat sink, meanwell led drivers are the best on the market and not cheap. And a nice machined heat sink isn’t cheap , then factor in shipping costs and packaging .

So , £1 per watt or it will be below par

Paul
Wish I had this place before building groom tbh would have saved time, money as I struggled to find credible source to trust in what light to get
I still spend a fortune as I’m like I still need to try this and this and then it leads to decide to start upgrading everything. Lol then something new and shiny. Like I spent £35 on lids and pots the other day.

But you do read and get give good advice here.
These users thanked the author ncrypta.core for the post:
Stickylemonz (Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:08 pm)
Where the salts go, the water will follow

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:50 pm
IMO wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:49 pm
Stickylemonz wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:25 pm

Defo deceptive!! And yes mate I would go invis but to get right amount of light for groom would be £800+ so keeno has helped me and I’ve brought two hps 600w digi somthing and got one in there now covering other 3 plants however gonna leave led in there till can afford insolation for groom as temps will get out of control aslo need to get a bigger fan as temps with two hps will be mad… so just waiting on the lottery the will buy everything I need lol 😂 and these p600’s do heat up but the heat sinks on top of light take most the heat and seem to dissipate it but also helps with the fans blowing round whole groom
Yeah it’s a big initial outlay isn’t it no way around that really, I think I’m abit underlit I’m in a 4x4 with 4 plants and running 250w it does the job and seem to get a decent yield but could probably get fatter buds with more light.
Consumption wise I think I’m on track to use about £100 worth of leccy that’s with a 6inch extractor on half speed, a 12inch box fan and the 250w led. I suppose the one way to justify spending the money on quality led light is that 2ounces of street weed would cost a minimum of £300 and that’s the cost of 250w of invisible sun led 😎
Yes mate totally agree with you I would love a invis light but I have to have some bud grown so I don’t have to buy weed then I can save as atm all my money going on buying bud so I have no way to save haha
Yeah man I get you, il let you know how much I pull off these 4x autos electricity consumption etc.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Stickylemonz (Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:08 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:02 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
It looks a decent light @Stickylemonz in all honesty, its got decent parts as good as most led grow lights, tis just like you say those Chinese dudes have swazzed you into thinking its a 600w by adding it after light, man it proper gets my goat does that, no need for it, they`re real cheeky coonts on that score. Tbh i think what lets Chinese down with led grow lights these days is their bloody workmanship cus all rest it holds its own with most other led grow lights, oh yes biggest of all they`re lying barstardo`s conning you to think its a 600w, i mean why add that except to con peeps, shower of shit, don't get me started on it all. :rage:
And gonna stick with it for a while I think keeno will help me when I switch to coco thank you for your info tho two scoops really appreciate it!!
Tbh i grow using hps lights myself or i use a combo 400watt hps + 100watt led = 500wattage of mixed light, I'm not biggest fan of led lights as standalone grow lighting, they do grow great buddage tis just not up my street atmo, personally speaking i just can`t get as much buddage from my small space using an led than if i grow with hps lights, in comparison i get quite a bit more using hps lights or combo of both than just just led growing. Coco+ HPS rocks my boat good enough for time being Sticki :oik!:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Stickylemonz (Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:00 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

IMO wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:05 am
Stickylemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:50 pm
IMO wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Yeah it’s a big initial outlay isn’t it no way around that really, I think I’m abit underlit I’m in a 4x4 with 4 plants and running 250w it does the job and seem to get a decent yield but could probably get fatter buds with more light.
Consumption wise I think I’m on track to use about £100 worth of leccy that’s with a 6inch extractor on half speed, a 12inch box fan and the 250w led. I suppose the one way to justify spending the money on quality led light is that 2ounces of street weed would cost a minimum of £300 and that’s the cost of 250w of invisible sun led 😎
Yes mate totally agree with you I would love a invis light but I have to have some bud grown so I don’t have to buy weed then I can save as atm all my money going on buying bud so I have no way to save haha
Yeah man I get you, il let you know how much I pull off these 4x autos electricity consumption etc.

Yes mate perfect if you could as I have auto seeds sitting here so will have to use them eventually just so so so new to autos and so much risk with yield with them tbh but if you tag me mate would be much appreciated

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:35 pm
Stickylemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:02 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Tbh i grow using hps lights myself or i use a combo 400watt hps + 100watt led = 500wattage of mixed light, I'm not biggest fan of led lights as standalone grow lighting, they do grow great buddage tis just not up my street atmo, personally speaking i just can`t get as much buddage from my small space using an led than if i grow with hps lights, in comparison i get quite a bit more using hps lights or combo of both than just just led growing. Coco+ HPS rocks my boat good enough for time being Sticki :oik!:
Yes defo will stick with hps I have two hps 600w sitting here one in use other in box but I’ve got to wait till I get bigger exstraction fan witch won’t be installed till my plants are done in there now. Then I have that outside blueberry gum g13 with lots of tops to flower then will insulate groom change to 150mm exstraction that @Keeno is kindly giving me then add the other hps and now you’ve said that mate I may leave one led in centre or try and get a invis supplement light! Not 100% on that yet. But defo going to insulate upgrade fan and filter size and ducting and insulate 1000% but will need to think if I’ll put anything else so i build in supports under the earth wool,, however I really wanna use celotex as would just be easier because of the Mylar reflective sheet will be easier to put up
2-Scoops (Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:17 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

also would love to get it all done ASAP but I can’t till all plants are done and outdoor one as don’t want to lose her to outside weather with mould etc but atleast now I have all you exsperinced guys and girls to help me so I don’t fuck up again and buy wrong shit snd waste money

Return to “Product reviews”