Viperspecture p600 led

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Stickylemonz
Known User

Viperspecture p600 led

Post by Stickylemonz »

Hello this was the first led I purchased. I brought two thinking they were 600w each however after speaking to people on here I found out they were 95w each….

I am growing 4 plants under one light and they all have bud although not huge buds but all have sugar and they shine very nicely

Considering how under lit my groom is I think the plants have been okay, not the biggest but the tric’s seem to started to show in 2nd week of flower so it is a good light! For a smaller space this would be excellent cheaper option to other leds! Doesn’t produce much heat due to heat sinks!

Very good light all in all, I wish I done my research and got bigger lights from the pro series range that viperspecture has.

Okay so all in all would be good for smaller spaces or to veg under however do not be fooled like myself by numbers in products name as p600 doesn’t mean 600w like I assumed

Sorry for this not being really in detail as I’m very new to this but this is more a warning rather then review as don’t fall into the trap I did….

These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post (total 3):
MrNice (Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:22 pm) • Jayme Ream (Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:44 pm) • kbag (Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:24 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Viperspecture p600 led

Post by MrNice »

well yr plants look kool to me for a 100w led bro
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Stickylemonz (Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:27 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

That’s wha I thought mate really surprised me considering how low watt it actully is @Mr Nice
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
MrNice (Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:36 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

I agree. These cheaper chinese LED lights are breaking through in the market with low cost and decent yield. Am running my current grow on a Fecida cr600 which is 120w. I'll compare it to the Invisible Sun 100 on my next grow. But yeah you no longer have to fork out serious cash for decent LED wattage ✌🏽
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Stickylemonz (Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:57 pm)

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

ive grown under a 100w and a 150w light. small grows yes but can work. perfect for vegging young plants though. a good tool to keep in your locker.
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post (total 2):
Stickylemonz (Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:57 pm) • IMO (Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:59 pm)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Yeah it’s very deceptive marketing like the Mars Ts range the number doesn’t relate to the wattage, tbh I wouldn’t buy anything but invisible sun when it comes to led lights, they don’t bs just give the facts they are quality and pay for themselves in results,
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Stickylemonz (Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:20 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

I’m just surprised tbh thought £90 was too good to be true however it clearly works if I had one light to one plant I honestly think would have decent buds not sure on the yield however I can imagine would be decent it’s also dimmable and it makes me wonder why more ex spice lights do not have this simple feature. Does yours have dimmer @wutang also that will be great if you could as have looked at invis but seem very out of price range other then the 100w light they do,, when you do the comparison could you tag me in it if possible so can have a read as would really appreciate that!! Also yes hmr I’ve been thinking…. And could I put one of these lights I have spare into a wardrobe and veg it from seedling, only problem I wouldn’t be able to vent it annoyingly would it still work? @Hmr81
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
wutang (Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:56 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Did you guys see Invisible suns explanation on heat sinks etc and if they arnt cooled properly then will degrade and burn out a lot faster.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Stickylemonz (Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:20 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

IMO wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:59 pm
Yeah it’s very deceptive marketing like the Mars Ts range the number doesn’t relate to the wattage, tbh I wouldn’t buy anything but invisible sun when it comes to led lights, they don’t bs just give the facts they are quality and pay for themselves in results,
Defo deceptive!! And yes mate I would go invis but to get right amount of light for groom would be £800+ so keeno has helped me and I’ve brought two hps 600w digi somthing and got one in there now covering other 3 plants however gonna leave led in there till can afford insolation for groom as temps will get out of control aslo need to get a bigger fan as temps with two hps will be mad… so just waiting on the lottery the will buy everything I need lol 😂 and these p600’s do heat up but the heat sinks on top of light take most the heat and seem to dissipate it but also helps with the fans blowing round whole groom

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

Yea you coupd use one in a wardrobe it would be fine from seedling for the first 4 weeks of its life which is what we do and ours has no ventilation either so I don't see a problem doing that. Ive got invisi sun 100 and 150w lights curre try using the 100w in the wardrobe
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post:
Stickylemonz (Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:36 pm)

Return to “Product reviews”