Inkbird IHC-200 Dual Relays Digital Humidity Controller

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
MrNice
Respected Member

Inkbird IHC-200 Dual Relays Digital Humidity Controller

Post by MrNice »

Info on the box.........

Inkbird IHC-200 Dual Relays Digital Humidity Controller Humidistat for Humidifier Dehumidifier

The Inkbird humidity controller is easy to use, just plug in your devices and set the target humidity
Humidity Measuring Range : 5%-99.99%RH Humidity Control Range : 5%-99%RH ; Resolution: 1%RH

Control humidity by value and differential value, can auto switch modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically.

Alarm when humidity exceeds humidity limit or when sensor error, so it is no need to pay attention to humidity changes at all times.Also,compressor delay protection for compressor control and humidity can be calibration.Reliability not affected by repeated condensations.

The Inkbird humidity controller can control any 100-240V, 10A (Max.) humidifier, dehumidifier or fan.

Not a bad bit of kit does what it says on the tin suits my little setup got my humidifier and extract fan plugged in so hassle free automation for humidity Controll set your target values off you go very easy to use

Only draw back so far are the cables are a bit short for my liking had to do some jiggery pokery to get things how wanted them.

Apart from that its ok cant complain does what i want

:thanks:
:dj:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
Stickylemonz (Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:56 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:22 am)

Philzon   Vape4Ever
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Inkbird IHC-200 Dual Relays Digital Humidity Controller

Post by 2-Scoops »

You can buy controllers that do both humidity and temps from same unit now mate, i think i have one knocking around somewhere the GSE type. If i come across it, cus like fuck do i know where it is its got your name on it if ya want it mate. I could never get it working righty myself when running a passive inlet so it wasn`t used you`ve gotta be running both an inlet and outlet fan see and ive never used 2 fans like that ive always ran grows with a passive inlet, it`s meant for running with 2 fans.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111968419942 ... SwYudXGJJQ

These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
MrNice (Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:23 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Wow that loks like a nice bit of kit @2-Scoops

yh at mo got two tents going the other tent got 250w LED running it so to keep the temps down got a RAM Mixed-Flow Inline Fan pushing cold air in at the bottom comes on when lights switch on seem to do the job depending on outside room temp but can keep things under 28c most of the time only got the controllers as they were cheap deal think two for £50 to control humidity

dude thats alot money to give away im bit strapped for cash feel a bit guilty taking that from you and not giving you some think in return 2scoops looks the dogs danglers.... tho
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:03 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

MrNice wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:00 pm

yh at mo got two tents going the other tent got 250w LED running it so to keep the temps down got a RAM Mixed-Flow Inline Fan pushing cold air in at the bottom comes on when lights switch on seem to do the job depending on outside room temp but can keep things under 28c most of the time only got the controllers as they were cheap deal think two for £50 to control humidity

dude thats alot money to give away im bit strapped for cash feel a bit guilty taking that from you and not giving you some think in return 2scoops looks the dogs danglers.... tho
No sweat mate really i got it cheap around 90£ it was ex shop display and i have me a top bollox variac type auto transformer nowadays. I`ve found it out as well and just plugged it into room fan and it works all be it not been set on anything tis just to make sure shit was working.

So.............. you see the small green power, red temp and blue humidity lights in video pictures that`s lit up, well the red temperature light i can`t get lit up even when i tried setting it straight from shop, maybe it was cus i only had one outlet fan and wasn`t running it rightly, i just don't know it could be a fuse inside a simple fix but humidity light and power light does light up when i fiddle around with settings. My thinking is its a very simple fix either settings and use of 2 fans or fuse, then again i just don`t know tbh. I mean its your shout you can take it and have a play around or not ? I just don`t know and i never had it working as it should do, maybe I'm just thick as 2 short planks of wood or it`s a pile of shit, in honesty i just don`t know. :lol:

I`m sure if ya fire gro-tech an email they will explain it more easily and tell ya fix if one needs to be done, i know SMScom did with me and fixed it too, twas just i had to pay a few quid or so postage to Holland and back.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
MrNice (Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:27 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

I use this mate and it seems to work great! I have both the temp and humidity one for groom in shed and I know what you mean about short cables!!
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
MrNice (Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:26 pm)

Grower88
Known User

Post by Grower88 »

I use these to tho I do wana upgrade to sitting more tech like a Gas or ecotechnics

Never the less inkbird works wonders for the price tag

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Grower88 for the post:
MrNice (Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:27 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:23 pm
MrNice wrote:

No sweat mate really i got it cheap around 90£ it was ex shop display and i have me a top bollox variac type auto transformer nowadays. I`ve found it out as well and just plugged it into room fan and it works all be it not been set on anything tis just to make sure shit was working.

So.............. you see the small green power, red temp and blue humidity lights in video pictures that`s lit up, well the red temperature light i can`t get lit up even when i tried setting it straight from shop, maybe it was cus i only had one outlet fan and wasn`t running it rightly, i just don't know it could be a fuse inside a simple fix but humidity light and power light does light up when i fiddle around with settings. My thinking is its a very simple fix either settings and use of 2 fans or fuse, then again i just don`t know tbh. I mean its your shout you can take it and have a play around or not ? I just don`t know and i never had it working as it should do, maybe I'm just thick as 2 short planks of wood or it`s a pile of shit, in honesty i just don`t know. :lol:

I`m sure if ya fire gro-tech an email they will explain it more easily and tell ya fix if one needs to be done, i know SMScom did with me and fixed it too, twas just i had to pay a few quid or so postage to Holland and back.
Well if your cool @2-Scoops yh ill have a play around send a pm if you find it see wat we can sort out

Many thanks brother 2scoops :clap: :thanks: :rock:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:00 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

MrNice wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:29 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:23 pm
MrNice wrote:

Well if your cool @2-Scoops yh ill have a play around send a pm if you find it see wat we can sort out

Many thanks brother 2scoops :clap: :thanks: :rock:
Ill get it packaged up and sent out to ya more than likely next week though. Send us a pm mate with usual rigmarole in it. 8-)

ncrypta.core
Known User

Post by ncrypta.core »

I believe I need a new one as bought it ages ago but never really used it until few weeks ago and now yes it works but if I was to change rh% it resets the device instead so you have to reset the calibration. Which is annoying.

Should I buy another or invest in like in a gas system or ecotechnic.
Where the salts go, the water will follow

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

ncrypta.core wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:01 am
I believe I need a new one as bought it ages ago but never really used it until few weeks ago and now yes it works but if I was to change rh% it resets the device instead so you have to reset the calibration. Which is annoying.

Should I buy another or invest in like in a gas system or ecotechnic.
Yh not had too many problems setting rh values press set button for few seconds put ya numbers in and press set button again for a number seconds to remember your settings saved.

Return to “Product reviews”