Bootstrap Farmer

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
TTL
Known User

Bootstrap Farmer

Post by TTL »

I don’t usually do product reviews, but I wanted to share about Bootstrap Farmer’s stuff. I have five of each of the 1020 trays, humidity domes, and inserts for seedling cups. I have 128 seedling cups too. I was getting really frustrated with the seedling starter trays I kept ordering. They’d look decent and have great reviews, but end up being just crinkly cheap plastic. I want to reuse as many as my grow products as possible and those junky things made it tougher. I saw people keep mentioning Bootstrap Farmer being the best 1020 trays in reviews for other trays, so I just bought these. I’m stoked I did. They’re great. Really sturdy stuff and they’ll be extremely easy to reuse and store. Don’t need five of them I now realize, but I’ll gift them to people or grow some micro greens in the extra trays. So, if you’re looking for trays that will last give Bootstrap Farmer a look, they seem like quality products. https://www.bootstrapfarmer.com/
These users thanked the author TTL for the post (total 4):
2-Scoops (Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:49 pm) • Sage (Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:36 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:43 am) • TommyT (Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:37 am)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Bootstrap Farmer

Post by MommaB »

Amazing review on this. I have been on the hunt for something like this. I use round cheap starter pots and while they have worked Im kind of like you in having a more durable system. I grow a lot of different herbs so I go through a lot of starter pots. Thank you for the review.
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
TTL (Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:18 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “Product reviews”