Paul_led
Respected Member

Re: LED v HPS Review - Invisible Sun LED UK

Post by Paul_led »

2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:45 pm
Paul_led wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:34 pm
I love seeing stuff like this man. I was a convert from my very first grow way back when !
My first indoor grow I set off with 400w hps in a 90x90cm tent in the bedroom , the wife went bonkers at having a 37c bedroom in July lol so I splashed out on a Hydrogrowled 126w burple led from the states that cost me £499 plus postage !
Which I managed 5oz off of a Pineapple Express. So it deffo worked and no heat problems in the bedroom, since then I have about 6 led panels all working awesome and each one seems to be getting better has the tech and leds are getting better

I guess I should be trying one of these bad boys next

Paul
Your led are exact same spec and parts you`ve got brother on led grow light menu, give or take more or less, i read the lm301h Samsung chip is exact same as lm301b, its all about the money mukka. Get it smashed with lights you got, really its same led lights man apart from cosmetics. So that said show us your worth an opinions on jobby, . :rock:
Suppose ya right mate , the telos 0010 seems to be forming better buds than the quantum panel at the moment , but the spread isn’t as great ,

Paul
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post:
Keeno (Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:34 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Great write up keeno! Still haven’t made that leap yet but I’ll eventually
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Keeno (Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:34 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

Some very interesting points made here ladies and gentlemen great read
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:00 am) • 2-Scoops (Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:07 pm)

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations 2-Scoops,
2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:26 pm
I don't know what photons are really...
Does energy vs the inverse square law ring any bell(s)? E. G. that later element being the main argument around which the rest of my comment actually revolved...
2-Scoops wrote:
...i just wanna know how much weed I've got at end...
In Québec i'd say probably close to 27 g of industrialized nuggets + 1 g of water if featured with an R.H. % regulator.
2-Scoops wrote:
...space is a big thing in that me thinks.
The thing about indoor cultivation density that worries me most is how fast an infestation can spread, hence the need for Pest Control Products.
Egzoset wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:01 pm
...i don't see glass lamps going to space...
2-Scoops wrote:
Space my arse.
And yet we've got to wonder if LEDs would even have existed during our lifetimes without such politically-driven rush...
2-Scoops wrote:
...i'm a Trekkie fan... ... Beam me up Scottie
All right, but i still find those lamps are just too high above. Generally speaking.

May the force be with you! Image
2-Scoops wrote:
...jazzing same old shit up, "same but different"...
'Yep! And i'd say the same of vaporism so far. Image
2-Scoops wrote:
Amen to that...
Good day, have fun!! Image
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:04 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:46 am)
Vaporist of Borg.

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Nice review mate :oik!: .......... :thanks:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
Keeno (Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:03 pm)

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Top review keeno. I've got 2x invis sun ISH250W KIT powered by Samsung LM561c S6 boards gathering dust atm. Kills me using my hps knowing I have these. Soon as I'm back in the house in a more controlled environment there 100% taking over.
These users thanked the author Benjic93 for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:22 pm) • IMO (Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:57 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

What a review thank you for this mate really good detail and very well written @Keeno

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Awesome results for the LEDs :clap:
These new bar style give much more bang for buck. The spread of light is so more efficient. I also think it will get a lot better with new technology and better understanding of spectrum effect on plants. LEDs have took massive leaps forward and the popularity of GYO in weed and food can only help with the progress. I predict in 10 years only @2-Scoops will be using HPS :lol:
Good work @Keeno .
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
2-Scoops (Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:46 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Treetrunk wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:02 pm
10 years only @2-Scoops will be using HPS
Yes indeed my friend, yes indeed, Nah but serious I'm open minded to giving owt a go, but i just can`t get what i get using a 400hps in comparison to a similar sized led of that power and its not for want of trying brother believe me I've tried once or twice and more, I'm talking near on half as much weed more or less give or take, maybe I'm missing summink or I'm not doing it right feck knows, but i can`t get by on half yield in my tiny space that's a fact. LED tech though hasn`t budged an inch for years or since cree cob & Samsung chips came about however long that is, a few years maybe, most new led grow lights i see brought out now its mainly cosmetics jazzed up cus its all about the £/$ mate, oh my don`t get me started its a slippery slope when i do, yes though for sure it will come on a shit load more though cus that's how things work in general, tis just a bit stalled atmo me thinks, so i think they rebranded a lm301b Samsung chip to a lm301h chip, its all about the money money money, then again what do i know. But yes maybe i can be a bit old fashioned or stubborn minded old fart sometimes, feck knows but that's my main reason i don't use them, i just couldn`t get by between grows and theirs nowt down for going without weed. :rock:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
kbag (Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:01 am) • Treetrunk (Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:40 am) • Marcus (Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:05 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Hmm this ole chestnut this is not a real comparison as both lights are in the same tent. The heat from the hps would help the led side. Take the hps out of the equation and you would prob then need heaters in their making the led a lot less efficient. I do agree the leds produce a slightly better end quality product but definitely not yield compared to a hps.
The most annoying thing for me is the bang for buck the leds are madly expensive to buy and then living where i do i have to throw heaters in to keep temps up it just makes them totally inefficient.
Please do not think i am anti led and a old school hps grower who will not change his ways, as i have grown with leds many times and will do again in the near future.
Leds Great for summer in a hot spell, totally useless in the winter as my electric bill would and has gone through the roof trying to keep temps up.
That being said, when used in combination, i have had banging results.
These users thanked the author kbag for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:40 am) • Marcus (Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:05 am)

Return to “Product reviews”