Flowerpot Vrod: Bong-like rips & dabs from a desktop vaporizer

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
sybarite
Known User

Flowerpot Vrod: Bong-like rips & dabs from a desktop vaporizer

Post by sybarite »

If, like me, you enjoy the hot, full feeling of a hefty bong rip, but aren’t too keen on lung cancer, I highly recommend the Flowerpot Vrod by Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape). I’ve owned the original Volcano and a Dr. Dabber Switch, which were both excellent, but I’m afraid to say that imho the Flowerpot shits all over both of them from a great height. It is extremely well made, with the vapour path consisting only of grade 2 titanium (medically approved), glass and a silicon carbide dish for dabbing. The flavour you get from this is miles better than any bong. I can take four huge, cloudy rips and the AVB still isn't completely toasted, so it's very efficient. It's very easy to disassemble and clean. The temperature is very adjustable and stable. It is modular too, so you can change the head to a Weedeater, or change the PID controller, or use 14mm or 18mm fittings with various bubblers, or if you're loaded get the sapphire or obsidian dish (rare as rocking horse muck), etc. The only negatives are that it's quite expensive and the Vrod part gets extremely hot, so could cause horrific burns, which would be a major buzz-kill and not ideal if you have young children around.

Vape Critic did a great review and loved it, but I think it may have been taken off Youtube. This is the promotional video from Cannabis Hardware:

Return to “Product reviews”