Bluelab Combo Meter Plus

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Bluelab Combo Meter Plus

Post by seymore_budz »

Product link: https://bluelab.com/united_kingdom/blue ... meter-plus

So after having some CalMag issues on and off and loosing trust in my Chinese meter that finally met it's maker by drowning in a bucket of feed I decided to treat myself to a new PH/EC meter. I've not spent any money on myself in a while so I decided to go a little more up market.

After toying with the idea of buying a Hanna meter that can measure DO and other attributes, I decided to give the new BlueLab Combo Plus a whirl. I've had BlueLab combos before and although they tend to be pretty solid, I have had issues with the PH probe not holding calibration and one split a wire on the EC probe but they are far from the worst I've owned :) Anyway I noticed they had a newer model with their new leap probe.

Their leap proble is the new kid on the block. It's been designed to allow the measurement of both fluid and media! I had to have it :)

I've been using it for about a month or so and I can say it's friggin awesome! Super reliable and super quick to measure PH and doesn't dawdle towards the end of the measurement. Not only that, I've also been able to measure my media. This has helped in diagnostics as well as given me more information to make proactive desicions and even spot one occuring issue where one of my additives was dropping the PH of my coco.

I can't comment on the durability yet as it's still early days but if you're in the market for a higher end combo meter, look no further :) These are great!
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 3):
Norseman (Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:09 am) • Wayne36 (Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:21 am) • Wake_n_bake73 (Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:13 am)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Norseman
Known User

Re: Bluelab Combo Meter Plus

Post by Norseman »

Thanks for the review or thoughts on the BlueLab Combo Meter :thanks: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
seymore_budz (Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:11 am)
In the Silence lies the Power

Return to “Product reviews”