Green Hand Organic Synergist - Foliar application

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I'll be testing Synergist from @GHO over the course of a few grows. I'll be starting on my current grow which can be found here -

Synergist is an organic cal-mag additive that also contains boron. I recently tested the soluble fulvic from @GHO which definitely increased the overall health of the test is on my current grow and also fixed a calcium def that was kicking as expected for the stage of growth I'm at with my normal feed schedule. I normally correct this with a bottled cal-mag and "load" the plants up ready for flower. As the other side of the scrog in the current grow didn't get the fulvic foliar application the calcium def has continued. I've allowed it to so this product can be tested.

The plan is to test this in several situations as I am with a few other products from GHO on coco-grown plants that use bottled base nutrients. I will foliar feed the Synergist tonight at 5ml per liter. I'll get some before pictures and continue to apply if necessary.

A couple of other forum members will be testing this product and others in the near future.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 4):
GMO (Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:25 pm) • MrNice (Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm) • Josh (Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:28 pm) • Guest (Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:19 pm)

Re: Green Hand Organic Synergist - Foliar application

Post by Guest »

Subbed in for defo :-)
I will look forward to the results.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Keeno (Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “Product reviews”