The Goods CBD from Leefy.com

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews

Re: The Goods CBD from Leefy.com

Post by Guest »

Opinions are like arseholes, we have all got one
Marcus wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:25 pm
arsehole
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Marcus (Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:24 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

:lol:

Ah, sorry man, being thick today.

I thought I;d said something wrong. :lol:

We are both on about their syringe of 16% indica oil??

I'd shoot them an email then Rik. I;ve had their stuff before and it's what it is man, just thick plant oils.

I diluted it down with some warm olive oil and then let it cool and made 00 capsules up for dosing. My dog has it around fireworks nights. It really heloped him, but now he;s senile he LOVES the fireworks.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
Guest (Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:57 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Are The Goods EU, UK or USA based?

If it's EU they have to harvest their bud as hemp biomass and process it as such. Unless they have a license to process it from a medical department. Seeing as the EU doesn't recognise the medicinal benefits of hemp or weed yet, the chances of that are slim. Then again... Switzerland and Holland could do I think. Hempfly.com is another good one for CBD goods and I'm sure I've seen The Goods waxes on their site. Gonna order myself some hash next week I think.

Post by Guest »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:28 pm

I'd shoot them an email then Rik. I;ve had their stuff before and it's what it is man, just thick plant oils.

I diluted it down with some warm olive oil and then let it cool and made 00 capsules up for dosing. My dog has it around fireworks nights. It really heloped him, but now he;s senile he LOVES the fireworks.
Mate there's too much one love in this place for all that :lol:

I have just done a brix test on it, it was off the scale, 30% is the top! So if thyat CBD at 16% right, has more than 30% sugar content I'll be damned.

I was looking and you can buy refractometers that measure brix on one side and alcohol mass on the other!

The only thing I can think of is that it contains so many minerals and other particles that is what it is showing.

What gets me also is that this CBD smells like squidgy black. Now from what I have researched, squidgy is made with solvents which is what can give the unique smell.

To be honest with you, I am gutted as I have 3ml left, so like 20-30 quids worth but I am not happy with that.

I wandered why I was feeling off last week and had a few angry turns. I only ever do that when on beer or alcohol, that is one of the many reasons I do not drink.

I wish I coiuld say otherwise, but this looks to me like it is not Co2 extraction.

If this is the case! This could ruin peoples perception of Cannabis, not only that, could be determental to health!

Iam gutted, I spent £80 on the last syrynge.

:sad: :suicide:
Marcus (Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:06 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:04 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:28 pm

Mate there's too much one love in this place for all that :lol:

I have just done a brix test on it, it was off the scale, 30% is the top! So if thyat CBD at 16% right, has more than 30% sugar content I'll be damned.

I was looking and you can buy refractometers that measure brix on one side and alcohol mass on the other!

The only thing I can think of is that it contains so many minerals and other particles that is what it is showing.

What gets me also is that this CBD smells like squidgy black. Now from what I have researched, squidgy is made with solvents which is what can give the unique smell.

To be honest with you, I am gutted as I have 3ml left, so like 20-30 quids worth but I am not happy with that.

I wandered why I was feeling off last week and had a few angry turns. I only ever do that when on beer or alcohol, that is one of the many reasons I do not drink.

I wish I coiuld say otherwise, but this looks to me like it is not Co2 extraction.

If this is the case! This could ruin peoples perception of Cannabis, not only that, could be determental to health!

Iam gutted, I spent £80 on the last syrynge.

:sad: :suicide:
If it's in a syringe, that would automatically make me think it's made like RSO. CO2 is more like BHO innit?
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Guest (Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:44 pm)

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

I got some of those 'The Goods' waxes in the 420 sales and I concur, they are good - nice flavours and effects, especially when combined with THC.

Another good brand I used many times before discovering 'The Goods' was called Synergy Extracts, now called HighKind, whose crumbles and crystals are very tasty and effective. I tried their 510 cartridges in a Ccel Silo (which is great) too, which are addictively tasty, so don't last long and aren't cheap. Probably best waiting for the sales, as they are fairly frequent.
These users thanked the author sybarite for the post:
Guest (Mon May 10, 2021 1:03 pm)

Post by Guest »

sybarite wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:52 pm
I got some of those 'The Goods' waxes in the 420 sales and I concur, they are good - nice flavours and effects, especially when combined with THC.

Another good brand I used many times before discovering 'The Goods' was called Synergy Extracts, now called HighKind, whose crumbles and crystals are very tasty and effective. I tried their 510 cartridges in a Ccel Silo (which is great) too, which are addictively tasty, so don't last long and aren't cheap. Probably best waiting for the sales, as they are fairly frequent.
Nice one 👍

They are pretty good. They helped me through a period without having anything in my jars. I found a local place that does CBD flower too and squidgy, seems like pretty strong for legit stuff lol......

The pots come in useful later on too....
sybarite (Mon May 10, 2021 4:46 pm)

ncrypta.core
Known User

Post by ncrypta.core »

I had there strawberry banana pen a few months ago to help me quit smoking. Would highly recommend
These users thanked the author ncrypta.core for the post:
Guest (Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:35 pm)
Where the salts go, the water will follow

Post by Guest »

ncrypta.core wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:41 pm
I had there strawberry banana pen a few months ago to help me quit smoking. Would highly recommend
I find them useful if I am out and on a little tolerance break.

Return to “Product reviews”