Welcome to the outdoor cannabis growing section. Growing cannabis outdoors can be influenced by where you are n the world, climate, seasons. Use this section to discuss everything about growing cannabis plats outdoors. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Pet G's 2023 mixed bag of goodness

Discuss outdoor cannabis growing
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Pet G's 2023 mixed bag of goodness

Post by seymore_budz »

Some lovely plants there fella! Love a bit of outdoor growing. Do you have a IPM regime? Growing outdoors in the UK is a nightmare! It's often too humid so they do very well in grow if the bugs or other animals don't get them, but they are very susceptible to mold and mildew. Heartbreaking when you have some great looking plants but then they end up rotting :(
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
Wrh (Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:56 pm) • HRH (Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:01 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Pet G

Post by Pet G »

seymore_budz wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:39 am
Some lovely plants there fella! Love a bit of outdoor growing. Do you have a IPM regime? Growing outdoors in the UK is a nightmare! It's often too humid so they do very well in grow if the bugs or other animals don't get them, but they are very susceptible to mold and mildew. Heartbreaking when you have some great looking plants but then they end up rotting :(
These Lumbo strains are pretty bombproof..I spray my version of lost coast therapy thought veg.. regardless of pressures.Im in 80+ humidity all the time.I also use a jadam solution that's got lots of goodies in it at the beginning and once during stretch.
These users thanked the author Pet G for the post (total 3):
seymore_budz (Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:16 pm) • Wrh (Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:57 pm) • HRH (Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:01 pm)

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

seymore_budz wrote:
I've grown a few outside the last couple of years and I always have to cut down early due to mould and or rot even in a poly it's still the same most of it ends up as hash in the end I'm thinking of going back to more indoor grows just to have better quality and in the end that's why we grow right ?
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post:
seymore_budz (Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:03 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Wrh wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:02 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
I've grown a few outside the last couple of years and I always have to cut down early due to mould and or rot even in a poly it's still the same most of it ends up as hash in the end I'm thinking of going back to more indoor grows just to have better quality and in the end that's why we grow right ?
There are strains that as somewhat mould/mildew resistant. Not many can withstand the UK climate though right?! I've read spraying with bacillus thuringiensis can help prevent outbreaks. I've used BT indoors but never outdoors
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Wrh (Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:15 pm)

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

seymore_budz wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:07 pm
Wrh wrote:
seymore_budz wrote:
There are strains that as somewhat mould/mildew resistant. Not many can withstand the UK climate though right?! I've read spraying with bacillus thuringiensis can help prevent outbreaks. I've used BT indoors but never outdoors
As soon as the buds get a good size I get rot and as you said earlier its heart breaking to see a fantastic plant going to mould fest in just a week I've sprayed for powdery mildew before but nothing else . The thing is I love growing outside but it's no use if you consistently have to cut 2 weeks early
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post:
seymore_budz (Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:29 pm)

Pet G

Post by Pet G »

Wrh wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:21 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:07 pm
Wrh wrote:

As soon as the buds get a good size I get rot and as you said earlier its heart breaking to see a fantastic plant going to mould fest in just a week I've sprayed for powdery mildew before but nothing else . The thing is I love growing outside but it's no use if you consistently have to cut 2 weeks early@seymore_budz I here you.All my growing is outdoor.The Colombian stuff is literally hassle free..a few budworms here and there..I grow as many plants as I can keep without to much to stay on top off ipm/care wise.The kc Brains choices I pulled last month had a few specks in the main cola..chopped..almost finished anyway.Mind you it's been 100 degrees and average 90% humidity.I do fresh frozen iso washes with the"If you push me I'm gonna melt overnight so take me early"strains.

Return to “Outdoor Cannabis Growing”