Homemade vape juice concentrates

Smelierjoint

Homemade vape juice concentrates

Post by Smelierjoint »

OK so this method is tried and tested by myself and I can say... it works alright if your not fussy on taste.

What it is. Image

E juce e liquid vape juice.

I've tried and failed quite alot here to get somthing usable at first then somthing to hit the spot. I tried a few diff ones and cookies are good.
Ive watched all the tutorials on yt and looked into how these companies make the stuff. Pg and vg are no good.

If you have enough extact, have the equipment and knowledge to extract terpens then your on to a winner.

You'll need. These can be purchased online or in smoke shops. Will cost about 20 to 60 uk pounds minus ur extract to get you going its quite simple to do and not very messy.
It Can last a fair while and is discrete, I can certainly vouch for that.

Vape pen. Ceramic coils only.

Wax concrete. Bottled liquid.
These come in a few diff flavors but the terps should be kicking through. So get the original/plain.

Liquid Terps. Any flavour of choice.

Extract.

Gloves.

Syringe.

Microwave.

Bowl/container.

Vape pen.

OK so first we need extract of sort. Preferably rosin if it can be made or sourced. I used grinder kief. Well sifted and fine is what we're after.

Next you will want your bottle of wax concrete.
And you're bottle of selected terps for maximum flavor.
Drip your wax liquid into the container.

As per the instruction or not lol. Up to ur prefence here on how much you put into the mix I would suggest start with 1g to 2g of extract.
I got 1ml of gsc ( girl scout cookies ) terps and it reeks, I was advised to use the smallest drop each mix. I mean small. 0.1mls or less
Vape cart 5ml 10ml?

Put the mix into a microwave container for 60 sec or heat untill the consistency has mixed runny and changed colour. Rosin ur done!

If kief is used grab urself a paper coffee filter. top brand uk is about 3 quid for 25 sheets.
Or my personal favourite is a clean empty tea bag as those guys can handle the strain if done the right way. Make it a pg tips too can get right into the corners lol.
Carefully pour and strain your mix through the filter into ur container or cart use the syringe if its easier. Your done!

Taste for me is drab but its definitely there.
The high is the same as chonging a fat one.
And the smell has dwindled to a vape which evaporates. Not so smelly.

Pics
ImageImageImageImage

Thats it your good to chong away.
These users thanked the author Smelierjoint for the post (total 6):
Nanook (Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:20 pm) • Josh (Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:52 pm) • Joshuaarr420 (Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:13 am) • Keeno (Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:52 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:29 pm) • sqydroshydros (Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:17 am)
Sj.

Pass da duchi to dee left hand side :pass:

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”