Canna resin modifications

J_N20
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Canna resin modifications

Post by J_N20 »

Hi,
I’m after chemotherapy, grown my own and want to try use cannabis different. I’ve already have a STORM vape pen, but I always want to try extracts (illegal in our country), instead of natural cannabis. My question is, which type of extract will be suitable. I’ve watched a lot of videos about making resin by hair dryier (have a little consumption - so dont want to spend money for Nugsmasher or special exctractor), furthermore it needs additional processes as winterizing, cleaning, or even adding vape juices...If you look at type of vape I mentioned above, can you recommend me something to made at home (not complicated) ? Or is the uncleaned resin from dryier safe to smoke “raw” (there are some unwanted plant product f.e.: lipids, chlorophyle...).
Thanks,
J_N20

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Sage
Respected Member

Re: Canna resin modifications

Post by Sage »

If your after chemotherapy I'd suggest looking up full extract cannabis oils making you want the entourage effect of cbd and thc. That said you absorb somewhere around 20% maybe when vaping. If you make edibles or a tincture your more in the high 30% or more, but the highest absorption closer to 80% is suppositories. Unpleasant as that is it's the best medically speaking altho don't expect to get high this way it's not processed by your body the same way.
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

J_N20
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Canna resin modifications

Post by J_N20 »

Thanks! Can I ask about your preferred method and temperature? I also saw a method, where was made RSO, which was after making soluted by classic olive oil (but its not full spectre oil i guess (?)) I’m also curious about CBD/THC ratio. Is it optional to have ratio of dryied flowers 1:1??

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”