Re: Coronavirus - do you know anyone?

Post by Tango.hotel.charlie »

I thought I tested positive, but it was a false positive

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

can someone explain why, with the covid rate higher than it was before the last lockdown--we arent in lockdown? how does that work.?

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

bigbadbillybob wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:47 am
can someone explain why, with the covid rate higher than it was before the last lockdown--we arent in lockdown? how does that work.?
It`s now boiling down to economy vs life and it`s piss poor really. Wouldn`t it better to spend now and in doing so the lives that are saved can pay off that debt borrowed extra for the crisis by paying their taxes over their lifetimes . Kinda makes sense to me. Problem their is fucking clever clogs Government number crunchers have said we`ve hit that point of no return with what you`ve borrowed for this crisis up to now no matter how many lives we save those taxes will never pay off the debt we took on for this virus. Lifes cheap and money talks basically.
Because its all BS all lies
Do you really think scientists from all around the World are lieing to us @Elijahgrowz ? Those guys take a similar hipporcratic oath to Doctors, i`m not saying science that they know about this virus isn`t changing on a daily basis as they learn more about the virus cus that`s how science works by evovling constantly as they learn more and in turn we learn more from science, but come on man iff they are it must be a big Worldwide conspiracy with scientists filling us full of shit and myself i don`t think that`s how science or scientists work, ok i`m not saying some can`t be bought cus again money talks but im sure you get what im meaning and point about the oath. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocrat ... Scientists
Flu kills around 10,000- 20,000 in the UK... 650,000 around the world yearly.

Covid so far ... 42,000 UK ... 1.05 million worldwide. Not even been a year yet.

Plus the government have unregistered deaths not in those numbers (care home deaths).
I`m near as dam it sure theirs over gonna be over 100.000 more deaths registered than their has been registered for same period over the last 5 years in UK to this point iff you look Eli, so where`s those 60.000 extra deaths coming from ? Now that`s how Government is lieing to us. On a worldwide basis in countries that are gonna struggle to register deaths im 100% sure that 1million deaths Worldwide caused by it is miniscule to actual real figure. I don`t think virus has even got out of reverse gear with this second wave yet as well, let`s hope im wrong and just doing my usual doom and gloom rubbish hey .
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Elias

Post by Elias »

My partners friend died from Covid-19. 3 weeks in ICU then apparently her lungs bled out.

Awful way to go...
These users thanked the author Elias for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:21 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Elias wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:45 pm
My partners friend died from Covid-19. 3 weeks in ICU then apparently her lungs bled out.

Awful way to go...
Our young en was on wards with first wave and said it`s bloody ruthless and one of worse ways to die she`s ever come across. She said peeps were coming in getting admitted and out of breath with a fever, but they were pretty normal and savvi and able to talk and within 4 to 5 days they were laid dieing alone foaming at mouth gasping for air, this was on the so called recovery ward as well, but they were well over run at time and she told me it was never ending at one point. Bloody frightening it is and it sure sounds a horrid way to die alone. She seamt to think more could have been done iff people were admitted sooner rather than advice given at time, "stay home till your virtually dead" more or less which i thought was poor advice being given too, then again she`s not a Doctor and neither am i, so what`s she or i know. But heart goes out to anyone who`s lost someone this way or anyway tbf. Awfull times atmo.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Elias (Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:44 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:56 pm
@2-Scoops i think a lot of deaths have just been put down as covid even though they wasn't, just easier.

Or maybe alot of deaths haven`t been put down to covid when they should have been, it`s how Governments work int it, why would they wanna fiddle figures and make them higher and by doing so making themselves look bad when they can fiddle them and make them lower and make it look like they`re doing a good jobby with it all instead ? It just don`t make sense. A bit like they did about 6 weeks ago blatantly wiping around another 6000 deaths i think it was from the covid death list in front of everyones eyes for all to see.

I mean why 100.000 more deaths this year for point we`re at now in comparison to last 5 years at this point, which death rate was all around same roughly and nowt out of ordinary, so where`s the 55 thousand unexplained deaths gone what caused those. Governments not just ours all lot of them are fiddling figures and lieing to us alright cus it just don`t add up but not in way your on about, to me its other way around. I suppose we shall have to agree to dissagree on this one Eli mukka cus nowts gonna change your mind on it and vice versa. :oik!:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Mrs Beefheart (Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:43 pm) • kbag (Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:41 pm) • Elijah Growz (Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:28 am)

slimsantana

Post by slimsantana »

i have had 2 aunts that died from this shit :suicide:
These users thanked the author slimsantana for the post:
kbag (Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:41 pm)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Sorry to hear that @slimsantana Were they all healthy?
Maybe @2-Scoops is right..maybe someone else is right.
I am so far a non believer. And it's not because I refuse to believe but because the facts are failing to convince me. Actions taken by governments are contradictory and make no sense. And Nearly 8 months in the pandemic, I haven't stopped working , and I work with at least 300 regular people daily travelling across the country + another 100 to 150 unique people daily + many contractors working within various industries including care homes and hospitals.. Luckily I've so far don't know anyone in person that has the virus.
Also a bit more information on tests will be useful. According to the internet again the first coronavirus was observed 1920. From what've known so far the doctors or the WHO have no idea what exactly is causing the COVID-19 so they've listed pretty much every symptom possible. So if they don't know that what's causing it, how are they specificlly performing tests for COVID-19? According to a member of BAN(Bulgarian Academy of Sciences) The performed tests are checking for Covid as in general and according to him and few other scientist 90% of the population on earth has contracted a coronavirus many times during their lifetime. Of course such massive testing was never performed for any other illness before so it's normal to show high figures. Then someone will say yes, but there are 50,000(just an example) excessive deaths in England this year. Fair enough. Most lakely it's true. But then I'd ask do you know how many people have been refused hospital treatment, hospital visit or even a bed in hospital before it's too late? The limited access to hospital and GPs + the rising fear in old, vulnurable people to seek medical help could have caused many complications to already existing diseases. Here comes the rising number of excessive deaths.
It's just my thinking and I am not trying to convince anyone.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:11 am) • Elijah Growz (Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:28 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Snapped my knee a 2 or 3 weeks back doing a drop kick, my GP is trying to get me to go Hospital for an x-ray and get it sorted, too right im paranoid cus im certainly not going, but yes i do take your point @Bulls on the 1000`s of extra deaths caused from totally different situations that need treatment and a Hospital visit but people are too scared to go, for sure theirs alot of deaths being caused indirectly by the virus in this way mate. Scary shit man in more ways than one. :)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:12 am) • Bulls (Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:08 am)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”