Are any of you flat earthers ??

Let's dig in some X-Files
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Are any of you flat earthers ??

Post by The Aspie Toker »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:26 pm
Not science but lets get full on debate head on int it :clap: , but man for life of me i can`t believe anyone still believes in God yet 95% of earths population do believe in it or some sort of afterlife. Man........... you live and die, do not pass go, make most of it whilst your here is where i stand. I mean most of those 95% i would think believe in same God, ok cool lets say i`m a believer in God but which God is real, theirs been 100`s possibly 1000`s throughout history yet believers are so eager to dissmiss every other God as not real and only theirs is the one true God, Myself i`m a fan of Thor but if God is real theirs deffo 2 modern day Gods > Valentino Rossi and Angus Yound are mine . 8-)
Follow the shoe.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

grumpygrower wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:47 pm
jimmi2scoops wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:26 pm
Not science but lets get full on debate head on int it :clap: , but man for life of me i can`t believe anyone still believes in God yet 95% of earths population do believe in it or some sort of afterlife. Man........... you live and die, do not pass go, make most of it whilst your here is where i stand. I mean most of those 95% i would think believe in same God, ok cool lets say i`m a believer in God but which God is real, theirs been 100`s possibly 1000`s throughout history yet believers are so eager to dissmiss every other God as not real and only theirs is the one true God, Myself i`m a fan of Thor but if God is real theirs deffo 2 modern day Gods > Valentino Rossi and Angus Yound are mine . 8-)
The universe is 13.8 billion years old, earth is 4.5 billion years old, humans have been intelligent for ~400k years and we've been studying space for ~2000 years. It's thought we can only see about 15% of all matter in thd universe and there's some weird shit going on at the quantum level we're only just discovering. There's something that tells cells in your body to form the fingers you're using to type messages here. And science can't 100% explain any of it. There's every chance that there is an afterlife, gods and there's every chance that we die and that's it. The only thing I know 100% is that humans have only scratched the surface of everything that exists in the universe.
It`s not belief to me, i know you live and die all rest may as well be Walt Disney. I`ve been fired back to life x2 on seperate occasions and for sure your dead until your fired back to life with jump leads or worse, no bright lights or pearly gates for me when i was told i was dying, that was it till docs workerd their magic and brought me back. Maybe i`m a bit ignorant on this subject and one track minded at times, but i don`t go for mumbo jumbo shit that theirs summink else after life as we know it, be that Godly or some other strange mumbo jumbo. I kinda envy believers cus whjen their time is up they have summink to hold on to for me it can become a scary thought if i let it :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I found a great parody

These users thanked the author Smokey for the post:
Herbalist (Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:39 pm)
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Also adding to the flat earth theory, apparently there are no direct flights in the Southern Hemisphere ??? See below

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Smokey wrote:Also adding to the flat earth theory, apparently there are no direct flights in the Southern Hemisphere ??? See below

https://youtu.be/-N4xDI_MA1Q
Check this out man

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

ill say one thing and one thing only

the world and life as we know it are just a constructs of our minds and nothing is real unless we precive it to be .
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post:
Rubbered (Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:44 am)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Wizard wrote:ill say one thing and one thing only

the world and life as we know it are just a constructs of our minds and nothing is real unless we precive it to be .

Legit comments Wiz

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

I dont wanna live on this planet any more

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

What's the shape of the earth? God knows. They flat-earth videos and articles can active your brain in a same way as they've taught you that the earth is round. It's just a matter of point of view to decide which of the two options is weird? Of course if since birth you've been told that earth is flat and you've seen images of it - you will believe it is and if someone comes and say "The earth is round" you will think What a fucking weirdo!

All I am saying is It could be anything, and you accept the facts the way they are, without having the capability of actually checking the facts yourself. I've personally am sceptical about anything you see on TV & Internet. It can be easily manipulated. And I personally don't know anyone working in anything space related. A lot of questions will remain unanswered but it's not like if it makes a difference to me if it's q square as long as the ganja keeps growing.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

its round bulls, round. Just like them other planets we see up there :D
All just molecules in a bigger picture on a larger scale ;)
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
2-Scoops (Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:06 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”