Canadian "Légaleezation", 5+ years later...

Let's dig in some X-Files
Egzoset

Canadian "Légaleezation", 5+ years later...

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations,

It's been a long while after enthousiast voters tried to convince me that with Trudeau as PM we'd soon celebrate 4-20 openly (theoretically), not to mention toking on Canada day (July 1st), in 2016 presumably...

Which ain't just never happened in my reality and CoVid now only compounds to the problem, yet it doesn't explain/excuse how addictionnists managed to obtain so much "accomodation" and consumers so little (true fact). In any case quality started to vary even before the Cannabis Act and industrialization later seemed to condemn us to mediocrity, but after 4 frustrating samples of SQdC's offer i finally got something less insulting to place under my microscope.

So my present post's modest purpose is to offer a non-scientific perspective by comparing the last 2 sets of capture, starting right away with a not-so-noble product which belongs more to the infamous "Tumble Weed" group (+ all 3 Hexo/Apothecary items before it...), versus a 5th try finally ranking as "fair", although it's still overpriced since multiple government levels want their cut. It may not look this obvious but the 1st set was very frustrating to disect as a result of being somewhat compressed, in contrast to the other set featured with nice mature calixes one could snap off individually if desired.

Here's one ugly version of "legal" recreative mari-caca sold by Québec's SQdC:

It was necessary to dig deep and perform multiple snapshots simply to get a sufficient number of suitable candidates.

Now appreciate my 1st decent version of it, a couple years after both the federal and provincial levels were done enacting their respective laws. Take note there's the word "organic" attached to it (...):

Less than half the snapshots were required for this photo session.

My apologies for the incomplete captures but my sense of discipline sort of vanished the moment i realized how this was an improvement...

:clap:

Too bad, i wish i could have better estimated how much moisture was actually removed by drying it at low temperature in my oven. Roughly put i may have "sampled" ~4 g before thinking of a photo session, so it's nearly 23.9 g + 4 g = 27.9 g while 28 g is expected... That means going from 62 % RH to crispy-dry didn't represent as much water than i previously imagined, while learning to use this new function of my oven was a fun experiment which reminded me of the powerful smell generated by heating, which can be a real cause of concern with hostile neighbours around!

Quite surprizingly i could observe that such gentle heating at 99 °C (210 °F) didn't appear to modify my captures in a visually-perceptible manner, perhaps because i only left it to dry for about ~25 minutes at most and it was partially shielded with aluminium foil (to stop direct radiative heat). Next time i'll want to be more careful for sure! This may have seriously challenged aroma/taste appreciation but the bag's content felt too moist and that actually defeats my consumption method anyway, so i made sure it was dry enough before putting in a sealed jar. Yet i find 62 % RH quite appropriate for transportation & handling purposes, considering that soft mechanically-resilient trichome stems presumably tend to keep their glands attached if compared to the 4 previous bags...

It may also be fun to evaluate "decarboxylated" material in my customized vaporizer, using that same convenient ovenizer function, eventually.

Overall it's been over 5 years between electoral promisses and some realization to match, but it's still an extremist system with an abysmal void between THC-centric vs "Balanced" 1:1 and Full-CBD "medical" boundaries, hence meanwhile tained (contaminated/biased) statistics can continue to feed "science", In The Name Of Children...

Problem is, it's a long road trip and the maximum quantity is limited to 28 g each time, implying a need to divide as 2 x 15 g formats if therapeutic 1:1 is desired in absence of any ready-made alternative, especially "organic", etc. So imagine if one must also have products different than dry flowers in 1 single run! Etc., etc.

Good day, have fun!! Image
Vaporist of Borg.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Wayne36
Known User

Re: Canadian "Légaleezation", 5+ years later...

Post by Wayne36 »

Hey mate I am from canada;) I think regardless of the covid and 420 people will still go and smoke on that day . I know Quebec willa!!! they started rioting I n the streets. I find just Trudeau wouldn't have anything to do with 420 or any mention of it but he corrupt as ever welcome to the group ;)
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Egzoset (Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:33 pm)

Egzoset

Re: Canadian "Légaleezation", 5+ years later...

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations Wayne36,
Wayne36 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:36 am
Hey mate I am from canada...
That may prove useful tring to sort out distortions of perspectives!
Wayne36 wrote:
...people will still go and smoke on that day...
Perhaps not those living in communities where the fear of a single iPhone photograph making them homeless happens to be real.
Wayne36 wrote:
...started rioting in the streets...
That's possibly a reference to the court case of SPVM-GTi agent Christian Gilbert (April 2016...) who's now as clean as a new-born baby today. With our prime minister François Legault perpetually insisting that although there's Systemic Racism in Canada somehow the province of Québec got laws protecting *ALL* of its population from it (not!)...
Wayne36 wrote:
I find just Trudeau wouldn't have anything to do with 420...
Well, those actually depending on SQdC's "legal" offer to celebrate "4-20" should be aware of the immense lack of representation in terms of our LPs versus the rest of Canada (e.g. wrong Qc/Can LPs ratio):

[ https:// www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/industry-licensees-applicants/licensed-cultivators-processors-sellers.html ]
Licensed cultivators, processors and sellers of cannabis under the Cannabis Act

Not even trying to detect entries corresponding to branch offices based outside our provincial borders...

[ https:// www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-cannabis-industry-profits-provinces-1.5975350 ]
More than 2 years after legalization, Quebec's cannabis industry lags behind (2021-Apr-4)

« Out of the 377,024 prescriptions given in Canada, 21,692 were from Quebec. »

So, i find that 81 ÷ 634 = 12.8 % - E.G. just not 24~25 as one should normally expect... In other words instead of fixing what's wrong the reflex is to ask for public subsidies, and/or raises of the price-tag, which would more likely please bigot politicians who can only think of more tax revenues when it's just too clear it's quality which prevents popular adhesion, because it's all about predatory "punishment" supposed to deter youth away from cannabis between 2 beer ads.

Such misrepresentation is only a direct consequence of the "Task Force" report published on August 24th, 2016:

Put aside the simple fact that this followed a bogus federal "consultation" not even accounting for basic social differences, like Québekers NOT depending on "medical" dispensaries previously, while "compassion clubs" would hardly rate as anything else but rare exceptions.

And lets not get me started on co-lateral damage like loosing the "Free-the-Beer" case vs the canuck 1867 confederation, Trudeau's "Tumble Weed" pretending to "save" recently-infantilized legally/vulnerable persons aged between 18 - 21 (!), the same as Victorian-age iconic "children"... Never mind about the ratio of trichome glands to vegetal substrate that got soaked with "traces" of Pesticide Control Products, intended to repel pathogens contamination, etc... Raising the number of approved PCPs from a dozen or two initially to a grand total of 96 items - including myclobutanil, which we conveniently masked by fire, although it's transforming into HCN: a Level-3 item of the Chemical Weapons Convention!! Endorsed by installed gurus as those dispatched to Montréal subsequently to the Task Force report, based in Calgary/Alberta via the Canadian Society of ADDICTION Medicine and yet taking place right in good time to celebrate the Halloween spirit at hotel Marriott Mtl, with a "scientific" gathering serving as an excuse to sending Québec's high-profile 40-yr therapist J.-P. Chiasson so he could warn against the "dangers" of cannabis, AGAIN:
Egzoset wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:17 pm
[ https:// ici.radio-canada.ca/tele/on-va-se-le-dire/site/episodes/450621/sebastien-diaz?isautoplay=true ]​
Radio-Canada: "On va se le dire" - Épisode du 6 Janvier (@ 28:51)​

« Moi j'ai perdu un fils qui est décédé d'la drogue, j'peux-tu vous dire que j'chus sensibilisé à ça! »​
Much like he did on January 6 last year on our national French-speaking TV network (illustrated above)... Juxtaposed to a capture next below, confirming that he wasn't only a senior member of the CSAM "standards" comitee, nah... Doc Chiasson was actually present at hotel Marriott too, but very few canuck vulnerable/unsuspecting citizens could even grasp the signification of such event back then - and TV/mass-media didn't help, quite on the contrary! Yet here he was, seated in the 1st chair of the 1st row, displaying facial expression which tells me he was there because of his suicidal son indeed!

Of course zero mentions are ever made about what was the substance to blame, much less if it really was a cannabis jujube which sent David to his tragic death...

:drama:

Now imagine the show having "science" addictionnist as Kevin Sabet & Nora Volkow on stage, who figured like international guests invited by the CSAM to "explain" Colorado's reform to us!...

Etc., etc.

Good day, have fun!! Image
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Wayne36 (Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:04 am)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”