Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Advice needed!

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Autogrower420

Re: Advice needed!

Post by Autogrower420 »

Thanks for the help man! I’ll start it in a day or two! I’ll look into the canna and get something..
GMO wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:24 am
start the diary in the main section. when your done we can move it to the appropriate place man

viewforum.php?f=26

sometimes things do just work till they dont. if your running out of the grow, id advise picking up a base nutrient. alot of us use canna coco A+B as its very cheap and effective in coco
These users thanked the author Autogrower420 for the post:
GMO (Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:01 am)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Hey Autogrower420,

I'm going to have to agree with GMO and say it looks like your using the wrong tool for the job.

The yellowing edges to the leaves and the overall look of the plant screams potassium deficiency. Coco has a buffer that has to be satisfied before the plants can start taking up food. Terra hasn't got enough calcium, magnesium or potassium to satisfy the demands of coco hence the coco specific nutrient Plagron sells.

My suggestion would be to grab some coco feed and check the PH of the media. Good luck buddy.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

What i could possibly be seeing is plants are drooping cus it`s coming towards end of day (light cycle) and generally they`ll perk up in morning at lights on ? As for pale new growth thats just standard practice with any weed plant imo , you`ll notice the leaves turn darker as the plant grows and leaves get better. In other words theirs not much up with those. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Autogrower420

Post by Autogrower420 »

Thankyou for all the reply’s! I’ve ordered the canna coco A&B a litre of each..

I think I might have found the problem, And the plant started flowering too, I checked my run off and I’ve never seen it like this before..

Ppm: 3460
EC: 6920
PH: 5.6

Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks again

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”