Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Colorado cookie auto and purple couskush auto

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Colorado cookie auto and purple couskush auto

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies i thought id document this too here its about to start so i av in soak

Colorado cookies auto by dutch passion Image

And Product info of this beutiful auto

Coming from Colorado with some of the strongest indica-dominant auto genetics we have found so far. This is a USA autoflowering variety combining a delicious fruity flavour with typical Dutch Passion extreme potency and yields which are significantly above average. The genetics came from our original best-selling Auto Blueberry and an exceptional Girl Scout Cookie cutting from Colorado, famed for a heavy indica stone with a sweet tropical mango taste.

The hybridisation retains a strong fruity aroma as well as the intense feel-good high from the Girl Scout Cookies. The freedom to grow legally without restrictions in Colorado has enabled some truly excellent genetics to emerge with incredible taste, aroma and potency. This variety will suit indica fans looking for potent USA genetics with fruity flavours and very relaxed after-effects.

And the second auto from Zamnesia

AUTO PURPLE COUSKUSH (ZAMNESIA SEEDS)

MORE INFO
ZAMNESIA SEEDS - AUTO PURPLE COUSKUSH: AN EXCELLENT AUTO PURP
POTENT AUTOFLOWERING GENETICS
As declared in the Pineapple Express movie, “Couscous—the food so nice, they named it twice”. Nothing could be more true for Auto Purple CousKush. This variety was realised as a result of hybridising Purple Kush with ruderalis genetics. The strain produces up to 20% THC, which is incredible considering that it's an autoflower. Auto Purple CousKush is virtually an equal hybrid of indica, sativa, and ruderalis genetics.

WELL-ROUNDED EFFECTS AND FLAVOURS
The sweet and fruity flavours induce an organoleptic explosion, heightening the senses and bringing pleasure to all who consume her. Auto Purple CousKush offers unique highs that span between uplifting and narcotic sensations. It also comprises 0.9% CBD, which is always beneficial.

FAST GROWTH AND GREAT PRODUCT
The entire lifecycle of this plant lasts for approximately 65 days, providing growers with visually appealing buds. Auto Purple CousKush exhibits interesting nuances of dark purple colours, looking outlandish and magnificent. Indoor growers can expect 300g/m² in yields, while outdoor growers shall receive 30–50g/plant. The plants are quite short, reaching only 80–90cm in stature indoors and 100–150cm outdoors.

These are in soak i put them in earlier today so when they rise and all that good stuff ill tale some pics ...

They will be in either air pots or one in air pot 9.5 ltr i think and other in 10ltr round pot in coco using anb with green sensation as booster and honey for extra sticky icky ...

Thanks for looking in buddies and hope i do this right lol
Last edited by Dex on Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Marcus (Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:22 am)

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Dex
Known User

Re: Colorado cookie auto and purple couskush auto

Post by Dex »

Sorry for the lag lol i had these seeds in water for nearly two weeks lol

I put them into coco two days ago the colorado cookies has surfced alread from bring in water the thing was about to gro lmao

The purple im not sure because i havent looked for two days but about to take some pics today so next post will be piccies lol

BB
Known User

Post by BB »

I’ll pull up a chair buddy.colarado cookies is a great strain.done it last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

I was meant to take pics...

but then i got drunk amd high

oooo ooooooo

Im so sorry for taking the piss ...

because im high

Here is colorado cookies only one up one those leafs open ill count as day 1

She is under 120w of citizens 60w cob, but currently running a small 20w led strip for the seedling stage till those leafs open up

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Couskush auto is a fail it went mouldy lol couldnt handle so many days in water like colorado cookies auto lol, so the other i will make a diary when i get back from my little trip to the me Mah's land in September ish

So for now we have one beast called Colorado cookies auto currently on day 1 baby fan leafs are out so its official and 120w of cob led is 30inches or so away :D Image

Hope i can beat my best auto yield of 71 grams lol i recently harvested critical cheese auto under same 120w drobe Image

Thanks for looking in and God bless
Joker59 (Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:48 pm)

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Following :)
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
Dex (Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 pm)
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Thejokerjosh59 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:48 pm
Following :)
Thanks buddy hope i can do her justice :D the last three weeks or so of this strain will be missing unless i can load up this site on african mobile internet, ill just have the dry pics unless she is still growing when i get back if i cannot get the site loading..

Just a heads up

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Erm i think i killed her i sprayed some stuff yesterday on her yesterday an hpur before lights out and the single blade leafs turned upwards... ill look in tomoro and tak a pic of she is still alive :(

Bad times for sexy because i cannot start another if its dead till i get back from africa:(

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:40 pm
Dex wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:11 pm
till i get back from africa
LUCKY BUGGER!!!

:lol:

When you going Dexy?
Around end of july to start of august hopefully, im waiting on me gran and end of this run because wife wants it all down before i go id go today lol and spend whole 3 months lol but only going for a month
Marcus (Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:11 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

:rage: Image :bang head: :Shock: :rage: :bye: till i get back i will re do this diary sorry ti waste time :(

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”