Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Calmag

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Terry_Flanagan1

Calmag

Post by Terry_Flanagan1 »

Hi all just a quick one, my last grow seemed to have a calcium deficiency so I've got some of bio bizz new calmag solution. Guess what I'm wondering is how do I go about using it. How much to use and how often? Do I use it regularly or just when I notice a problem. Thank you
These users thanked the author Terry_Flanagan1 for the post:
GMO (Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:12 am)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Calmag

Post by seymore_budz »

All depends on your situation buddy. Sometimes you don't have to add extra Ca to correct the issue. I'd start with describing your setup with average temperature, humidity, water EC and PH so we can get a better picture.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
GMO (Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:46 am)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Terry_Flanagan1

Re: Calmag

Post by Terry_Flanagan1 »

Hey mate late reply just been mad busy, well its afgan Kush ryder, just entered 3 week already signs of flowering, all looking green and lovely, temps at 25 and humidity at 40. Been using bio bizz nutes in a light mix medium

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”