Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

LED Grow Lights....

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Wizard
Respected Member

Re: LED Grow Lights....

Post by Wizard »

there is a sponser here selling kits , invisible sun uk, check them out or drop a pm
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Stefanos wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:15 am
Everyone on reddit is saying to buy a Quantum Board!
Morning, we have quantum boards in stock right now. Hit me up for more info :thanks:
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

B.G.
Known User

Post by B.G. »

Invisible_Sun_LED_UK wrote:
Stefanos wrote:
Morning, we have quantum boards in stock right now. Hit me up for more info :thanks:
Hit me up invisible sun ️ I’m keen to learn more about ya lights. From diy kits to built lamps. I’m really interested as I want to switch off my 600 hps lamps and use something like this. But proof is in the pudding and don’t want something that’s not up to the job

Sent from a green and pleasant land

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

B.G. wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:00 am
Stefanos wrote:
Hit me up invisible sun ️ I’m keen to learn more about ya lights. From diy kits to built lamps. I’m really interested as I want to switch off my 600 hps lamps and use something like this. But proof is in the pudding and don’t want something that’s not up to the job

Sent from a green and pleasant land
Pm'd

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I've been reading through your website today a lot.. Really want to know if I have one of your lights which is drawing 250w from the wall and a 250w hps side by side with the same strain, environment and etc..would I get 1gpw :)

Novicefarmer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Novicefarmer »

I have been growing with 600 watts of blurple brought to you by amazon special bloomspect . 120 for the pair . I just took them out to put in a scynce LED dragon 600 . Normally i have some environmental things automated in my grow but this light is putting off more heat then my other lights so am back to just getting a baseline .

I hope to get a better understanding of led lights and common pitfalls . Like apparently needing to up your dose of cal mag if your using led .
Scynce dragon xl 600 , 4x2 currently cooking some kirkwood og (og x faceoff og) x desert secret (indica dom mystery strain ). Sourhead (nysd x headband) , crockets Tangi (Cali-o x Skunk ) , also have a tester of a 1-1 strain

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Bulls wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:54 pm
I've been reading through your website today a lot.. Really want to know if I have one of your lights which is drawing 250w from the wall and a 250w hps side by side with the same strain, environment and etc..would I get 1gpw :)
Hi mate.

You would defo get an increased yield, its hard as you know to put numbers on yields in advance but just for a kind of example. I used to average 4oz off a 250w hps in a 2ft x 2ft an i average 9oz with a 250w qb in a 3x3 now. Im not on a skillz level like most the people on here an i only grow in soil with organic amendments. No nutes just water.
If you were runnin hydro or something then expect bigger yields

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:35 am
Hi mate.

You would defo get an increased yield, its hard as you know to put numbers on yields in advance but just for a kind of example. I used to average 4oz off a 250w hps in a 2ft x 2ft an i average 9oz with a 250w qb in a 3x3 now. Im not on a skillz level like most the people on here an i only grow in soil with organic amendments. No nutes just water.
If you were runnin hydro or something then expect bigger yields
Thank you for the reply buddy. How far from canopy would you recommend having the QB?

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

its a good question that Bulls, in veg high up 14-18 inches, in flower closer, I try to get to 12 inches if the strain lets me, look out for subtle signs like leaf bleaching and pointing upwards serrated edges on the leaf.

it does vary on strain

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

What's penetration like buddy?

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”