Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Re: Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies i set the air pot for HiFi 4G finally she was very root bound, so in the coco thats she went into had 6 ltrs of coco when i needed more by looks of it so
6ltrs of coco
Added
20ml per ltr of charge
2.5ml per ltr of plagrons guano
1 tea spoon of dynomyco thanks to GR420 team and sponsor dynomyco for sharing the love ...

Now HiFi 4G will be as organic as possible i do use oldtimers organic as back up and every now and again epsom added to the water as well as cold pressed honey

Here is the how it went... i didnt take the part where i put guano and charge cos i forgot lol but it was mixed into coco before i had the idea of documenting lol ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

I added according to what it said up top tea spoon per ltr basically for potting on.. i found dynomyco great because its in pellets rather than powder :D last one i used i ws scared if the dust would do harm, and couldnt realy see it mixed in but i could after mixing which im sorry i havent took pics ov but i need ti make up another 3ltr worth or mix above again ..

I will get more pics in a few mins
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Marcus (Thu May 21, 2020 2:20 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies i know im meant to take pics of HIFI but i need a stronger fan a tad for my drobe because HIFI 4g plus a bluberry auto in the same room is serious problem the smell is unreal i didnt realised till i coming home from shopping i the smell was unreal just from watering ...the fan im using ti extract is bot powerful enough for these two and clear smell from the room after watering and what not sooooo the tent is one i find my self looking at for longer time and not get inti serious bother with Mrs sex i mean dex .. i can get more pics once in flower which is next week or tomorow when i get introuble for installing the new fan lmaoo

So week 6 of flower for meringue femenised from the Dutch passion legends .. above view ImageImage
The flowers are mad looking i cannot say ive had one like this fat as F clayxes with hundreds of pistils coming off it LMAO.. seems like its chunking up bit by bit too amd im gonna lay off the AnB to 2ml per ltr rather 4ml per ltr but gonna keep the green sensation to 1ml per ltr till week 7 then lay all ferts and just honey and water .. but yeah here are the pics lol ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I double posted one pic accidentally bur the frost is unreal and has a very metalic smell and sieved hash..

The cheche i was a victim of under feeding fir a little while but seems to be nack on track the leafs and frost is like the Tanzanian female i managed to flower for a few weeks and kill lol small trichs but in abundace so clyxes look crispy frozen type of look might see it better in a few more weeks but smell is lemon skunk with hints of anaseed but very very pongy when touched ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
She seems a week or two still behind :( but seems like should get fat tho if i keep treating her well lol ...

Thanks for looking in and in unseen HiFi shall be back cant say when but un a few days time :D

God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Sun May 24, 2020 1:55 pm) • Greenfingers (Sun May 24, 2020 2:06 pm) • TTL (Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:03 pm)

Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Just stopping by to follow 😊 looking good.
These users thanked the author Mini-G-Star for the post:
Dex (Sun May 24, 2020 2:29 pm)
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Mini-G-Star wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:03 pm
Just stopping by to follow 😊 looking good.
Welcome along buddy the more the better :D just i hope i dont errmmm fudge up lol

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

HiFi 4G she will be in flower in two weeks now lol the space is small and maringue has mainly took over my small 80x80x160 i need little space to pull the shoots on HiFi 4G down properly to get a nice canopy..

Ill be clearing the lower bits off HIFI... so she is still in veg under x2 60w cobs ImageImage

Thanks for looking in buddies oh amd almost forgot my highlight today i got a prezzy from DP i have 3 new strains to show Image

Thanks so much to DP for still showing the love these will be grwon over two forums i dont like doing this but i been asked to do em there and gonna do em here so if you see a dex over at another forum it's moi :D

Thanks all and dp amd God bless
TTL (Thu May 28, 2020 3:05 pm)

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Can’t wait to give these five strains from DP a go myself. Thanks for sharing man!
These users thanked the author TTL for the post:
Dex (Thu May 28, 2020 3:07 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

TTL11 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 pm
Can’t wait to give these five strains from DP a go myself. Thanks for sharing man!
They literally the best i have has odd funny ones but i cannot blame no one but me and i have grown some absaloutly fantastic ones that drop jaws lol... i will get one of each soaked in a week or three when i should have finished the autos and will have space in veg room again :D

Im so excited to try these, thanks for looking in buddy
TTL (Thu May 28, 2020 3:13 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Week 7 i believe for Meringue and cheche, they are fantastic

Meringue seems to be finishing off and getting fatter i havent checked the crystals yet but ill try get some pics of that too, she is one water and honey to slowly leach out whats left ...

Cheche still keeps looking at me like im under feeding her not sure if smaller pots require more food or what lol but she is doing not too bad and frosting up nice..

HiFi 4G is gonna make an appearance on week 8 of the because i think meringue will be done by then and how i said HiFi 4G will be mostly organic i cannot im affraid just found out today im off to Africa for a month round july time so the person looking after my ladies is used to anb lark so i will not be able to keep it organic or show the dynomyco product till i get back from trip ..

So now ive done all the talking ill go and get some pics up and do some watering :D

Thanks for reading
TTL (Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:04 pm)

Grower88
Known User

Post by Grower88 »

Looking sweet dex

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Grower88 for the post:
Dex (Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:51 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Right cheche (Tanaznia Arusha x classic skunk) at week 7 she is still on 4ml of anb and 1ml of green sensation might give another load or two of shit mix this week too it greenerld her up nice last time ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And then we have the Meringue which is starting to smell gelato like smell sweeet smell not strong at all and the crystals are Greasey type of frost and the buds are starting to get a tint of purple on the ends ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She is so beutiful its unreal im gonna have to do better with pictures so im gonna pinch wifes new fone for next pics ... ill do a midweek update with better quality pics...

Thanks so much for looking in and God bless DP
seymore_budz (Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:54 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”