Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Biotabs

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Stasiustas11
Has thanked: 0

Biotabs

Post by Stasiustas11 »

Hi I planing use biotabs for autoflowering plants and my question is if I use pot 18L and gonna put biobizz all mix on bottom 9l on top light Mix another 9l and I think after 2-3 weeks how many tabs put inside 2 or 3?on flowering stadium I planing use bio pk with every watering after 2 weeks when plants starting flowering.
These users thanked the author Stasiustas11 for the post (total 2):
GMO (Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:06 pm) • Inactive account (Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:51 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Biotabs

Post by GMO »

welcome to the forum

personally i would go with 2 tabs and PK every other watering but that being said i havent used biotabs in atleast 3 years and didnt have the best results with them
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Stasiustas11
Has thanked: 0

Post by Stasiustas11 »

GMO wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:07 pm
welcome to the forum

personally i would go with 2 tabs and PK every other watering but that being said i havent used biotabs in atleast 3 years and didnt have the best results with them
I just have problem with pH but still thinking buy biobizz starter pack and all mix 🤔

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

pH shouldnt be too much of a problem in soil unless the source is crazy like 9+ or 4-
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Herbalist (Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:35 pm)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Welcome to the forum, bud.
Can't advise you on the use of biotabs, having never used them.
What kind of water are you using? i don't ever ph in soil and haven't yet run into any issues. (Just my personal experience, not a recommendation.)
I live in a part of the uk with pretty hard water so i use plant magic soil as its geared towards harder water, whereas i believe biobizz is geared towards softer water.
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Stasiustas11 wrote:Hi I planing use biotabs for autoflowering plants and my question is if I use pot 18L and gonna put biobizz all mix on bottom 9l on top light Mix another 9l and I think after 2-3 weeks how many tabs put inside 2 or 3?on flowering stadium I planing use bio pk with every watering after 2 weeks when plants starting flowering.
Hi and welcome to Growroom 420
Take a good look around and enjoy yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”