Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dehumidifiers

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Dehumidifiers

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I see a few of you got them. What do you recommend? How much should I be spending? Grow space is 1.2x1.2 and 1.8 high.
I've got a small one for my drying room but I think ill need to go a size up for the tent.
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Dehumidifiers

Post by Bulls »

Hello mate. Mine is 10L per 24 hours with continuous drain option. Not sure what make and model it is as it cost me 10-15£ second hand from gumtree.

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Thanks guys. I've seen dehumidifiers in the £100s and didn't know what to spend. I'll have a look and see what bargains can be had. Everything is OK at this vegging time but I left the humidity monitor out for 24 hours and the humidity in the loft, where the grow is, is between 70-80 at this rainy time of the year.

Grizzle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Grizzle »

I've got one I picked up at screwfix. Its the Dimplex Forte 10ltr.

You could always try sphock or gumtree for a second hand one and theres plenty on amazon and ebay at some decnt prices, just check the reviews first.

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”