Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Nutrients.

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
KD
Known User

Re: Nutrients.

Post by KD »

If you want true organics... I swear by Biotabs kit mate. Used it for years. Great in Coco because you treat it like soil and I don't own a PH or EC meter cause the bacteria take care of that for me. Nowt easier in my opinion. Just... If you use a 20 Ltr pot... Use one less tablet than stated. Too late to start with it now but you have plenty of time to look into it for next time.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
2Acres (Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:09 pm)

2Acres

Post by 2Acres »

KD wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 pm
If you want true organics... I swear by Biotabs kit mate. Used it for years. Great in Coco because you treat it like soil and I don't own a PH or EC meter cause the bacteria take care of that for me. Nowt easier in my opinion. Just... If you use a 20 Ltr pot... Use one less tablet than stated. Too late to start with it now but you have plenty of time to look into it for next time.
Coco you treat like soil? Got any diaries on the go @KD ?

Edit- nevermind, just seen your sig. Fookin stoners.
These users thanked the author 2Acres for the post:
KD (Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:18 pm)
completed diaries

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

2Acres wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:11 pm
KD wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 pm
Coco you treat like soil? Got any diaries on the go @KD ?

Edit- nevermind, just seen your sig. Fookin stoners.
Not in coco but it doesn't work well if you water it every day in coco. It washes away the tablets too fast. Once a week is best.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
2Acres (Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:32 pm)

N_D_Shadows

Post by N_D_Shadows »

I like salts, and I like cheap. My veg nutrient is Better Gro Orchid Plus 20-14-13 and epsom salts. I'm trying a local company out now for flower, still salt based. Will see how it goes.

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”