Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

GR420 Guide to Screen of Green Growing

Discuss growing cannabis indoors

Re: GR420 Guide to Screen of Green Growing

Post by Guest »

GMO wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:07 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:08 am
I still think people are far too fanicaty and specific about SCROG vs SOG

They can both achieve similar results.

If it works, it works, whatever it's called :lol:

A screen is actually reffered to as something that shelters from, light, heat and draught :idn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A fixed or movable upright partition used to divide a room, give shelter from draughts, heat, or light, or to provide concealment or privacy.
"the Special Branch man remained hidden behind the screen for prosecution witnesses"
Similar:
partition
(room) divider
dividing wall
separator
curtain
arras
blind
awning
shade
shutter
canopy
windbreak
Exactly, it's quite a broad term really :lol:

If it works it works :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
GMO (Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:26 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

KrazyDave wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:47 am
Thanks for the comments guys.
JJ wrote:do you recommend topping any of these,,,of course
Yes of course. I should have added that as well
Chad.Westport wrote:Thanks for sharing :rock:
Always a pleasure
Wayne36 wrote:Man I so wanna learn to do this its freaking awesome I know of a guy on Instagram and fb I believe that can do this very very well
If its the same guy I've seen, he does some absolutely beautiful work! His under screen shots are epic!
Norseman wrote:Thanks for sharing this @KrazyDave it is a good helpful guide on how to do it :thanks: :Stoned:
It is now. The original was posted years ago and was full of bad advice like use chicken wire for your screen. It can be done, but fuck snipping all that wire out of your buds
DIY.Rik wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:55 pm
Reach under the screen and find her stem. Halfway up her stem start to pull her back through the canopy
That is a useful tip @KrazyDave I will keep hold of that for future use :thanks:
Yeah it's something I've used in the past, and works really well if you need to slow down 1 branch. You could also top it but you get loads of side branching then so it depends on the fullness of the screen as to which method I would use.
When u said under screen shots I think where talking about the same game when I see his full name I'll let u know
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
KD (Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:36 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

KrazyDave wrote:
Always a pleasure
Wayne36 wrote:Man I so wanna learn to do this its freaking awesome I know of a guy on Instagram and fb I believe that can do this very very well
If its the same guy I've seen, he does some absolutely beautiful work! His under screen shots are epic!
Norseman wrote:Thanks for sharing this @KrazyDave it is a good helpful guide on how to do it :thanks: :Stoned:
It is now. The original was posted years ago and was full of bad advice like use chicken wire for your screen. It can be done, but fuck snipping all that wire out of your buds
DIY.Rik wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:55 pm
Reach under the screen and find her stem. Halfway up her stem start to pull her back through the canopy
That is a useful tip @KrazyDave I will keep hold of that for future use :thanks:
Yeah it's something I've used in the past, and works really well if you need to slow down 1 branch. You could also top it but you get loads of side branching then so it depends on the fullness of the screen as to which method I would use.
Found him @KrazyDave his name is @northernscrogger on Instagram crazy work he does
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
KD (Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:36 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Wayne36 wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:
Always a pleasure
DIY.Rik wrote: That is a useful tip @KrazyDave I will keep hold of that for future use :thanks:
Found him [mention]KrazyDave[/mention] his name is @northernscrogger on Instagram crazy work he does
Yeah man that's him! Its pretty cool how well trimmed they are below the screen eh. It's actually him that inspired me to go back to scrogging my plants and I think It'll work quite well with the way I stagger my plants

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

Good read this Dave I love me a good scrog grow keep saying I'm going to do another one been saying it for 6 years now lol one day soon maybe
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
KD (Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:51 pm)
Out here growing my own since 05

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Rassensi wrote:Good read this Dave I love me a good scrog grow keep saying I'm going to do another one been saying it for 6 years now lol one day soon maybe
Well I've just been down to my bunker and found those wooden slats from an old bed. They're 900mm and my tents 800mm so I'm building a screen as soon as the misses stops finding me things that "need" doing. I might do a how to on that too

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

KrazyDave wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:38 pm
Wayne36 wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:
Thanks for the comments guys.Yes of course. I should have added that as well Always a pleasure If its the same guy I've seen, he does some absolutely beautiful work! His under screen shots are epic!It is now. The original was posted years ago and was full of bad advice like use chicken wire for your screen. It can be done, but fuck snipping all that wire out of your buds Yeah it's something I've used in the past, and works really well if you need to slow down 1 branch. You could also top it but you get loads of side branching then so it depends on the fullness of the screen as to which method I would use.
Found him @KrazyDave his name is @northernscrogger on Instagram crazy work he does
Yeah man that's him! Its pretty cool how well trimmed they are below the screen eh. It's actually him that inspired me to go back to scrogging my plants and I think It'll work quite well with the way I stagger my plants

Yeah small world eh !? I wanna do that guess I should watch some vids on how to make it grow like that but in a fast video version lol

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Yeah mad innit.

If you drop into my thread of perpetual madness, you'll see how I do it and I'm always a PM away if you want some one on one help

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”