Welcome to the Cannabis Germination & Propagation section. In this section you can find information and ask questions regarding the germination of cannabis seeds as well as propagation and the different techniques use to germinate cannabis seeds. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Light schedule for seedlings???

A place to get info and discuss germination of cannabis seeds
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Light schedule for seedlings???

Post by Keeno »

kbag wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:20 am
I recently light bleached my seedlings with my 96w T5 1-2" above them being on 24hr with no dark period. It's a first time i have done this with a T5 and was a little surprised that it happened.
K I see that plant you did under that T5 for veg, now bleaching.... are you sure you didnt order a 10k watt led by accident 😂

@SW420, I've always been 24/0 from seed to flower, until recently. A strain I thought I knew well was stressing out on 24/0. I now run 24/0 fir a very short period and move to 18/6.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

I do a 24/0 on new sprouts,then the old 18/6.

Smelierjoint

Post by Smelierjoint »

Brilliant question this is, As they have stored energy for a short while.
I was thinking whats the best way to avoid the stretch as this point, and make more of a leaf than a stretch. Does the 18/6 or the 20/4 or 24h on have a better or worse outcome for the plant as whole 🤔 or just acclimatise as quickly as possible to set into routine.
Sj.

Pass da duchi to dee left hand side :pass:

Return to “Cannabis Germination & Propagation”