Resurrection..........

Masters At Work
Hops
Has thanked: 0

Re: Resurrection..........

Post by Hops »

Definitely packing the place out now bach bloody hell!!!
Peace & Tranquility!

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Hopper wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:25 pm
Definitely packing the place out now bach bloody hell!!!
aye hopp thats the xxl autos for ewe they dont half pack it on wen they get the roots down see they in the stretch look for another week 10 days ,let the flowering commence bach commence !! diolch. :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Still growing see all hunky dory supping 3 litres each every day no run off, I have no room left now the chamber is rammed showing signs of pistils now

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Hops
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hops »

Happy days on the pistols bach

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Hopper wrote:Happy days on the pistols bach
Aye bach they soon be making blooms summits smelling in there ponging like. Up the dirt .

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Quite a bit of canoeing going on there Bach they look Hot like
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

DJ Smokey wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:28 pm
aye smokey its not the heat tho causing it !! the groom is running quite warm i admit as my dope likes it like Jamaica see,but what the slight curling on some leafs is mainly from the drop in ph on feed days,the ph on water only days is going in at about 6.5 but on feeds days its more like 5.4 this really does upset the buggers a little bach.....as i dont ph my feeds up the ferts are @ least 10 x more acidic than when its water only @ 6.5.... most peeps think im tapped ph`ing my water, anyway i dont wanna go there the ph thread ive been in to many a shitfest to care what peeps do these days see. diolch

ETA... my dopes healthy see they eat lard. :Stoned:

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

captain beefheart wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:41 pm
DJ Smokey wrote:
aye smokey its not the heat tho causing it !! the groom is running quite warm i admit as my dope likes it like Jamaica see,but what the slight curling on some leafs is mainly from the drop in ph on feed days,the ph on water only days is going in at about 6.5 but on feeds days its more like 5.4 this really does upset the buggers a little bach.....as i dont ph my feeds up the ferts are @ least 10 x more acidic than when its water only @ 6.5.... most peeps think im tapped ph`ing my water, anyway i dont wanna go there the ph thread ive been in to many a shitfest to care what peeps do these days see. diolch

I hear you bach im not to familiar with folk pH ing soil but then there are no two growers who are identical bach and everyone has their way of getting results its actually mind blowing but great to watch and see this beautiful plant being put through its paces in so many ways and either way a touch of stress here and there can be worth its weight in gold bach

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

DJ Smokey wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:48 pm
captain beefheart wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:41 pm
DJ Smokey wrote:

I hear you bach im not to familiar with folk pH ing soil but then there are no two growers who are identical bach and everyone has their way of getting results its actually mind blowing but great to watch and see this beautiful plant being put through its paces in so many ways and either way a touch of stress here and there can be worth its weight in gold bach
aye smokey ive been growing dope now since 1984 when i grew my first bagseed in the garden......i aint looked back since ive done several methods of growing @ my current state soil ease of grow suits me,its cheap reliable usually stress free so ye.......... think about it now ph of water and roots !!!! 4 days in a row we water only straight from the tap ruffly 8.0 .............. then twice a week or so we add ferts to tap water dropping ph to say 5.5 .... now then thats a massive drop in ph !!! say ruffly 150 times more acidic !!! now it dont take a rocket scientist to work out if we washed our face 4 / 5 times a week with water ph ....8.0 ....then twice a week we washed it with acid im sure thered be some ill effect .....anyway bach like ewe say we all live + learn some way or other........ god bless uncle dewi god rest his soul. :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Still stretching guzzling like Bill werbanik on love island .

Great Googly Moogly ¡¡¡

Return to “Dutch Passion Seeds Company”