Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Are Autoflowering Cannabis Strains Best For New Growers?

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Are Autoflowering Cannabis Strains Best For New Growers?

Post by Greenfingers »

@Keeno nice one mate, ive grown a fair few autos now and for me they didn't like being trained or messed about in any way , just feed when need feeding and treat them like gods :oik!:

Cheers
GF
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 2):
Paul_led (Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:33 am) • Keeno (Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:08 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Re: Are Autoflowering Cannabis Strains Best For New Growers?

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Awesome write up and very accurate.
I totally agree the problem with new growers and autos is the clock is ticking as soon as they're in their medium. New growers will probably over water and over feed and over nuture a bit and they aren't as forgiving as photos so you're going to lose some yield there.
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post (total 4):
IMO (Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 am) • Paul_led (Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:33 am) • Keeno (Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:08 am) • Greenfingers (Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:57 pm)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”