Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Fabric pots/autopot system

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
GreenFingerz_

Re: Fabric pots/autopot system

Post by GreenFingerz_ »

Mine seem to be loving it.I do turn the water off sometimes though to let them dry out a little. Image
These users thanked the author GreenFingerz_ for the post (total 4):
Rawreefer (Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:40 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:05 am) • biosynthetic (Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:34 pm) • camkush (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:40 pm)
:coco:

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
GHO

Post by GHO »

I much prefer plastic pots. I tried autopots with the 25L pots, airRap airpots, and fabric pots last year. Everything in plastic seemed much sturdier in the weather and the plants in fabric pots looked like crap and didn't support themselves half as well.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
GreenFingerz_ (Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:41 pm) • camkush (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:40 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Your plants look great man. :nice:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
camkush (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:40 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

This was a informative read🙌 I’m just about to try a self made system and would have just used my cloth pots but wondering if I need to get the ones with the cooper
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 2):
camkush (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:40 pm) • GreenFingerz_ (Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:51 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

mrming

Post by mrming »

I used fabric pots but switching back to plastic.
imho they dont drain well, awkward to move, stays wetter longer.
:puff puff: :puff puff:

emma999
Has thanked: 0

Post by emma999 »

GreenFingerz_ wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:33 am
Mine seem to be loving it.I do turn the water off sometimes though to let them dry out a little. Image

I discovered a lot of beautifully designed poncho towels from https://ozponcho.com.au/c/poncho-towel/. Check out if you want one for yourself too.

It's great to hear that your plants are enjoying their growing environment! Taking care of plants can be a rewarding and fulfilling hobby. It's understandable that you occasionally turn off the water to let them dry out a bit, as different plants have varying water requirements. It's all about finding the right balance and providing them with optimal conditions for growth. The image you shared looks lovely, showcasing your healthy and vibrant plants. Keep up the good work, and may your green thumb continue to flourish!
These users thanked the author emma999 for the post (total 2):
GreenFingerz_ (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:03 pm) • camkush (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:40 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

emma999 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:51 pm
GreenFingerz_ wrote:

I discovered a lot of beautifully designed poncho towels from https://ozponcho.com.au/c/poncho-towel/. Check out if you want one for yourself too.

It's great to hear that your plants are enjoying their growing environment! Taking care of plants can be a rewarding and fulfilling hobby. It's understandable that you occasionally turn off the water to let them dry out a bit, as different plants have varying water requirements. It's all about finding the right balance and providing them with optimal conditions for growth. The image you shared looks lovely, showcasing your healthy and vibrant plants. Keep up the good work, and may your green thumb continue to flourish!
Welcome to Growroom420 @emma999
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
GreenFingerz_ (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:15 pm) • camkush (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:40 pm)

GreenFingerz_

Post by GreenFingerz_ »

Thank you so much!
emma999 wrote:
GreenFingerz_ wrote:

GreenFingerz_

Post by GreenFingerz_ »

Also welcome to the forum!! Quite a new member myself and love it here!
emma999 wrote:
GreenFingerz_ wrote:

These users thanked the author GreenFingerz_ for the post:
camkush (Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:39 pm)

GreenFingerz_

Post by GreenFingerz_ »

I’ve just ordered a water pump also so the water isn’t sitting stagnant. Know it’s a must but forgot to order one. Cleaned the flexi tank and had that fish tank stank. Away next week so looking forward to seeing how the system gets on soley ok its own. Glad I finally got the pump 😂

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”